Dawson's Creek

Self Reliance

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Dec 20, 2000 on The WB

• Dawson decides to start filming again, and he starts out with the Life Story of Mr. Brooke. Joey does bad on a test. Will she be given a second chance. Jen tries to get Jack to join a gay group". Is this group right for Jack?

This is another good episode of Dawson's Creek. Well I pratically find every episode awesome. Anyways in this episode Dawson is filming Mr. Brooks. It's great seeing Dawson film again. I love the friendship between Mr. Brooks and Dawson, and I love how it grows stronger in every episode. I liked near the end of the episode that Mr. Brooks started to get personal. Joey is stressing in this episode. And instead of getting help with babysitting, and helping run the Bed in Breakfast, she pushes Pacey away. In result she gets a C- on her test. I love how Pacey convinced the teacher to give her second chance. That was really sweet of him. Jen decides that Jack needs to hang around my gay people, so she brings him to this gay youth meeting. I hate the leader of the group. He is so judge-mental. He is so crazy with stereotypes it drives me sick. I'm so glad that Jack doesn't want to be part of that group, because it makes me sick. IF Jack were to join a gay group, it should be with a group that don't judge people. Though not so much drama, but enjoyable, I give this episode a 8/10.