Dawson's Creek

Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 24, 2002 on The WB

• Charlie's band is going on tour and Charlie wants to stay even though Joey wants him to go. Dawson and Oliver meet with the agent, and things don't go as planned. There's a new boss at Pacey's work, and Audrey gets fired.

Enjoyable episode. Some funny scenes. Charlie's band is going on tour and Charlie asks Joey to come with him. I am so glad she turned down the offer. Charlie's band lands a deal for a tour and Charlie asks Joey to go with him, but she doesn't want to leave college in the middle of the semester. Charlie then decides to quit the band and stay with her, which freaks Joey, who thinks they're jumping too many steps. She breaks up with him so he can go with his band on tour. Meanwhile, Oliver and Dawson finally get to NY to meet with an agent, but Oliver ruins the meeting. Dawson threats to end their partnership and Oliver begs for another chance. Civilization is sold and Alex Pearl takes over as the new manager. She promotes Pacey as head chef and fires Audrey. Pacey tries to get Audrey her job back, but all he gets isI think it's a little cheesy that Charlie wants to stay, but it shows how much he cares. I love the scene where Audrey and Joey get into a pretend funny. Hilarious Moment. Charlie was so sweet singing that song. But he's finally gone. Dawson and Oliver finally have that meeting they were supposed to have. I have no clue what Oliver was thinking. He should have let Dawson do all the talking. I didn't like the fight that Dawson and Oliver had, but at least Dawson was able to get a second chance. There's a new boss where Pacey works. She is such a jerk. She fires Audrey, who actually really needs the job. And she'll only give the job back if Pacey sleeps with her. That lady is such a freak. I am so glad Pacey said no. I give this episode a 8/10.
  • Great!

If not for anything alse Ilove this episode for the fake Joey Audrey fight . And ofcourse when Audrey called Pacey a fantastic male speciment I laughed so hard I think the whole building heard me ! For the rest of the episode Charley leaves town with his band but not before asking Joey to come with him , she ofcourse refuses . But before he went he sang her a song under her window witch was really cute and interesting . O, and I must say I do think Joshua is a fantastic male speciment ! :)