Dawson's Creek

Separation Anxiety

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 09, 2001 on The WB

• Seperation Anexity

Poor Pacey :( the kids prepare to leave the creek aka there only home that they've known and Jen makes Gram an offer she almost refuses. Dawson is working on his movie for USC and Gale and Dawson talk about Gretchen. honestly i think this episode is amazing i can't believe Gale blew Gretchen's cover about leaving that was a little upsetting. i can't believe how Pacey got excited thinking that those people would offer him to go to school but ended up offering to go work on a boat for the summer. anyway i loved the talk with Gretchen and Pacey that was sweet anyway good episode
  • The Dean from Worthington University has an offer to Pacey, which makes Joey feel that they may be together next year. Gretchen is leaving town, and Dawson wants to go with her. Jen is scared to go off to University without Grams.

I liked this episode of Dawson's Creek as it resolves so many things that were wrong in the last episode. I liked that Joey and Pacey are talking. I really was hoping that the Dean was going to give Pacey some sort of scholarship or whatever, but I guess not. I liked that Pacey said sorry to Joey about what he said. Jen is scared to go off to University. I was so pissed off about Grams selling her house. I certainly don't want her living in an old age home. I am so glad Jen asked her to move to Boston. It was very sweet of her. I am so glad that Grams agreed. Well it looked like she agreed anyways. Gretchen is leaving town and Dawson was going to go with her. But not anymore. I glad she left without Dawson because it would just be another repeat of Pacey and Joey. I give this episode a 8.5/10.