Dawson's Creek

Sex and Violence

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 02, 2003 on The WB

• Joey becomes Pacey's secretary. Dawson has a movie idea, and has to impress the studio. C.J. and Jen get into a fight.

Pretty good episode! Joey shows up at Pacey work place, and is asked to be Pacey's secretary. I love how she poured the milk on that reporter. I love even more how Pacey and Joey went from fighting to making out. I hated the ending though, when Eddie showed up. I mean, I like Eddie, but I love Pacey and Joey even more. Dawson has a movie idea, but he makes changes to it improve the studio. I actually though all those ideas were funny. But good for Dawson for wanting to make the movie his own. But it's too bad the studio wasn't interested. Jen and C.J. get into a fight. I love how Grams makes it all better and peaceful. I give this episode a 8.5/10.
  • During spring break Joey fills in for Pacey's secretary, who has just been fired by Rich.

Joey fills in for Pacey when Pacey needs a new secretary with hilarious results. Pacey get jealous when the other guys in the office show her some attention and she gets jealous when an attractive reporter flirts with Pacey. Their fight and make up is one of the best in tv history!