Dawson's Creek

Sleeping Arrangements

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jan 23, 2002 on The WB

• Dawson and Jen are now living together and Dawson gets upset when Jen talks poorly of men on her radio show. Pacey is given the opportunity to go sailing again. A guy name Elliot has a crush on Joey. A guy in Jack's frat doesn't want to room with him.

Pretty good episode, but some of it was boring. Dawson and Jen are now living together under the same room. Jen is so moody. I can't believe some of the things she said on her radio show. Though, I am glad that she's getting her own radio show. Dawson looked so sad after hearing what Jen said on the radio, but I like how mature he is. It was so funny watching Grams play video games, and it creep me out that she said penis A girl named Melanie comes by to tell Pacey that her father is going on another boat cruise. I am so glad that Pacey isn't going. I actually like the place he works, and I like his boss too. I don't really like that Melanie girl and she was the boring part of the episode. Jack is moving into the fraternity and he gets a room to himself. He's happy until he finds out that he had a room mate, but the roommate didn't want people to think he's gay If I was Jack then I would have love to have a room to myself. Elliot has a crush on Joey. But Joey doesn't want to go out with him because she thought he slept with Joey. But luckily he didn't and hopefully they are going out now. I give this episode a 8/10.