Dawson's Creek

Text, Lies and Videotape

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 21, 2001 on The WB

7.9
  • Dawson starts seeing a therapist. Joey and a bunch of other students try to find out who this dead lady wrote to. Pacey knows that Danny is having an affair with Karen, and he let's Karen know, that he knows.

This episode of Dawson's Creek was really interesting. I think it may have lacked some drama, but it was very interesting and it kept me interested. Dawson is now seeing a therapist. This therapist is so different than the one that Jen saw. I think it's interesting, I hope he continues to see her. I'm not sure if I missed an episode, but when did Jen become a radio host? But that's awesome. No jack in this episode, but I'm glad because he was acting way too much out of character. Let's talk about the best part of this episode, Joey. I was just so fascinated with Joey trying to look for who wrote the letter. I actually got interested in wanting to know who wrote it. Though I think it's very inappropriate for a teacher to have a bunch of students at his house, I do find analyzing those letters interesting. Now it's confirmed that Karen and Danny are having an affair. I feel so sorry for Danny's wife. I do like Karen though, and I wish she would dump Danny. She said she would end it, but after that message/phone call, she might now. I'm hoping she starts a relationship with Pacey. I give this episode a 8.5/10.