Dawson's Creek

The Abby

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 08, 2002 on The WB

• Pacey decides Alex is being to bossy and tries to teach her lesson. Dawson and Oliver are going to work on a project with their agent over the summer. Joey wants to go see her father. Jack and Jen decide what they want to do during the summer.

This episode was good, I mean very good. I didn't expect some stuff to happen. Ok before we get to the exciting stuff, let's start off with the boring stuff. Dawson and Oliver are going to be working on some project with their agent over the summer. I'm really glad that Dawson and Oliver made up because I actually like Oliver. I think it's great that Dawson visited his father's grave. Now onto Joey. I like the beginning of the episode where Audrey and Joey open the door and throw their water balloons at Joey's English teacher. Anyways, I didn't really want Joey to go and meet her father. I mean, he started selling drugs again, he'll just do it again. But it does add some great drama. Let's move onto some stuff that's a little bit more drama-ish. Jen's parents want her to spend the summer with them at their beach house. I actually think would like for her to spend time with her mom, because her mom seemed nice in season 3. I hate her father because he such a creep. He should be in jail. Anyways I'm glad she said no to them. I like how Jack was trying to help and I love how Grams always surprises you with what she says. Now let's get to the very exciting part of the episode. Alex is acting like a major b!tch. She's bossing everyone around. Everyone decides they are not going to work anymore, leaving everyone's job in Jeopardy especially Alex. Alex is one crazy lady. Pacey can't start his car so Alex offers him a ride. She drives like a maniac. They could have been in 4 different car accidents. I thought they were going to crash. I am so glad Pacey stopped her. I give this episode a 9/10.