Dawson's Creek

The Election

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Dec 16, 1998 on The WB

• Andie runs for the school election. Jen tries to teach Dawson how to rebel.

"The Election" is a superb episode! Andie my favourite character and so I love this episode. I love all the drama with Abby revealing to the school about Andie's mother. My favourite scene is when Andie is in the bathroom and she goes all crazy and breaks the mirror. The Mitch and Gail storyline finally gets interesting and doesn't give me a headache in this episode. I'm glad that they told Dawson that they're getting a divorce. Jen teaching Dawson how to rebel is so funny. I love how she tries to get him to steal lipstick, and you think he steals it, but he actually put it back. I do love how they both went skinny dipping. It was something wild that Dawson would never have done. I give this episode a 10/10.
  • The Election

Andie runs for studen council and convinces Joey to be her running mate. But Andie's past is exposed by student-council opponents Abby and Chris. During speeches in front of the school, Abby says they have evidence that Andie's mother was responsible for the car acccident that killed Andie's older brother, and that her mother has a mental illness.
    Jen helps Dawson accept his parents divorce.