Dawson's Creek

The Graduate

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 16, 2001 on The WB

• It's Graduation Day! Joey has trouble writing her speech. Pacey decides to take the job offer. Andie is back! Jen and Drue decide to pull a prank but get caught.

10/10 just because Andie showed up. I am so glad that Andie showed up for graduation. OK let's begin. This episode was amazing. It's graduation time and Joey has trouble writing her speech. I love the letter her mom wrote, and I love the speech she gave at graduation. A teacher made a witty remark at Pacey before an exam, so Pacey decided not to take the exam. I am so glad that the teacher showed up at Pacey's house and allowed him to retake the exam. I'm also glad he passed it. I'm just sad that he didn't graduate with the rest of his class. Drue gets kicked out of his house and asks Jen if he can stay a couple nights. I love Grams. She is so smart. I thought the scene where the principal catches Jen and Drue, and makes them listen to him playing the cello was hilarious. The end of the episode was awesome. It's nice seeing Andie again. I just wish she wasn't going back to Italy. I give this episode a 10/10 just for Andie.
  • An episode that features all of the cast of Dawson\'s Creek, and a stunning episode, and probably my favorite episode of Dawson\'s Creek that I\'ve seen of all time. The cast gets ready and prepares for Graduation Day.

Dawson's Creek is one of my favorite shows, but only when they have episodes like this is when you seem to realize how good it is. Each storyline seemed to be filled with meaning, rather it was the humorful storyline with Drue and Jen, the possiblity of his dream for Pacey, Joey reading a heart-felt letter, Jack hanging out with (his boyfriend)Tobey, or Andie's pleasant return to Cape Side. I don\'t think one segment was frustrating or boring, and this episode could be considered to be one of the strongest episodes of Dawson's Creek. Pure emotion can be felt throughout the episode, and a fateful goodbye from Pacey to Joey seems to make the episode more vital for Pacey and Joey romatics. However, Dawson and Joey have a nice moment, and her speech works pefectly as Pacey gets ready to leave on his exile. Overall, probably my favorite episode of the series, and a definite classic.
  • Forever Classic

I would have to say that this episode is by far one of the top 3 in the entire series. The writers nailed it with emotion, and just sewing up loose ends. Although I was not a huge fan of the 4th season; I have to say that the Drew Valentine character was great!. I wish they would have made him permenant. It is amazing how he transformed into such a likeable character. Dawson and Joey becoming close at the end made the entire season worth it; the writers did a great job at proving their point that their relationship transcends anything.