Dawson's Creek

The Importance of Not Being Too Earnest

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 09, 2002 on The WB

• Joey writes a very personal letter to Dawson and she accidentally sends it to everyone on campus. Pacey's new boss doesn't play by the rules. Jen takes an interest in his teacher.

I really enjoyed this episode. Not very dramatic, but very relatable. Joey writes an email to Dawson, and when she sends the email, she accidentally sends it to everyone on campus. That would suck if that happened to me. Her teacher is big jerk and very unprofessional. That Eddie guy doesn't seem that bad of a character. Pacey starts on his new job, and it's not what he expected. His new boss is unfair, and in the real world, would be fired by now. I really wish Pacey would quit that job. There are millions of jobs out there, he doesn't have to work there. It also seems that Audrey hasn't been going to classes. I think we are going see something happen to her in episodes to comes about not going to classes and all. Jack is definitely crushing on his teacher. Though they had a very awkward moment. I also liked the ending of this episode where Dawson is writing an email to Joey but he hands no words to write with so he doesn't. I give this episode a 9/10.