Dawson's Creek

The Kids Are Alright (1)

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 02, 2002 on The WB

• It's Joey's birthday and Dawson comes to Boston as he is the only one that remembers. Grams is taking a class and Jen is surprised she's in one of her classes. Pacey is tired of Audrey and wants some sleep. Jack is sneaking around with other guys.

Great season opener! It's obvious that the show is all about Joey now. So Let's star off with Joey. It's her birthday and nobody remembers except for Dawson. I love the present he gave her. I am so glad that they had sex. Hopefully the becomes a couple again. Dawson sounds like a jerk though, with him and Oliver not working and all. But Oliver sounds kind of crazy. I like the Jen part of this episode. I love how she reacts to Grams taking the same class as her. Audrey and Pacey return and it seems that Pacey is tired of Audrey. But Pacey just wants some sleep. I like that Audrey decides to get them a hotel and just let him sleep. I love how Jack has been sneaking around with Grams. I like that Pacey wants him to be his room mate. Anyways I give this episode a 9/10, just because of how it ended.