Dawson's Creek

The Scare

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 05, 1998 on The WB

• Hilarious

This is one of My Favorite episodes from season 1! It was incredibly funny! Really What is up with Pacey and his little mother complex? This episode was TOO funny! Eddie and Ursula were just crazy! Cliff: "Urusla are you some sort of spirt godess" Ursula: "well I channel from time to time , have a couple sister spirts that occupy my body on occasions"
    Dawson: "Deyona and Latoya?"

Eddie: I'm gonna kill you, you know that
    Ursula:Promises Promises Pacey's my new man he'll protect me
    Pacey:(Whimpering)Don't tell him that! Don't tell him that!
    (those quotes have mosstly the right words, I typed them by memory)

The episode was not only hilarious, but it was actually really scary! the 1st time I saw it was was saying, oh my goodness and PACEY you idiot, because he brought Ursula to the house and the knife in her purse story was just plain freaky and although you know there's no chance of Jen dying(in that episode) or anything, the whole lady killer parts of the episode were freaky! Also at the end where Joey and Dawson are watching tv and they see that the guy who came up to Joey "to ask for directions" was actually the lady killer was creepy, we all figured it was going to be him but when everyhthing was over and I saw that I had the same expression on my face that they had! I loved this episode!
  • It's Friday the 13th and serial killer is in Capeside. Dawson pulls a bunch of pranks on his friends and Pacey invites a stranger to a séance.

This is one of the creepiest episodes of Dawson's Creek. Dawson pull pranks on Pacey and Joey which are funny when he's pulling them at school. It was really creepy when he put that mask on and hid under the bed and when Joey looked under and screamed. The crazy woman that Pacey invited to the seance was hilarious. She kept laughing at all the pranks and saying all these wierd things. I actually thought her boyfriend was going to be the seriel killer. Though I was really suspisious of the guy talking to Joey while she was in the car and Dawson and Pacey were in the store. The looks on their faces at the end of the episode were priceless.
  • Very scary!

It's Friday the 13th and Dawson is in the scaring mood. He gets Pacey and Joey, but not Jen. She feels left out, but she hates to be scared. Cliff asks her out for their first date. Dawson is having a seance. Cliff and Jen go there. Pacey invites an older woman, Ursula, who has problems with her abusive boyfriend. There is a serial killer on the loose. Joey actually encounters him. Jen gets a death threat note and a creepy phone call. She thinks it's Dawson, but it's actually Cliff. Grams likes Cliff. Eddie, Ursula's boyfriend, scares the whole gang. The serial killer is caught.

This was a great episode! It had a really creepy feel to it. I really do want Joey and Dawson together! I have to admit that either Pacey and Joey or Dawson and Jen would be okay for me too. What's with Pacey and older women? Well, I give this episode a 10!
  • i love this episode! (spoilers)

i just love this episode, i saw it this morning on tbs. i do not really watch dawson's creek that much, but for some reason i got hooked to this episode, i could not change the channel, i just kept on watching. it was really funny how dawson kept on scaring everyone. i could not figure out who the murder was. at first i thought cliff was the "lady killer" but he was just the one who sent the letter and called. and then i thought it was the crazy guy at the liquor store, but he was just ursula's boyfriend. and then i thought it was the guy who was talking to joey when she was in the car. i thought he was going to follow joey all the way to dawson's house, but i was wrong. but finally we find out that it was the guy who was talking joey, he was the killer after all. it was a really good episode, and it was even kind of scary.