Dawson's Creek

The Song Remains the Same (2)

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 02, 2002 on The WB

• Dawson and Joey are finally starting their new relationship, until Dawson gets a call from his girlfriend. Pacey gets a new job while he and Jack are looking for an apartment. A guy named CJ asks Jen to go to a counselor meeting.

Another good episode. Dawson & Joey are together for most of the episode. I love the scene where they are trying to tell each other something witty but they have no words to describe what happened. I also can't believe how much that the house they have on the set actually looks like his real house. I find it interesting that the set is using his house blue prints. Anyways I hated the ending. I mean everyone knows that Dawson and Joey have this intense relationship that's complicated, but Joey shouldn't have over reacted the way she did. But then again, Dawson had a girlfriend. Pacey gets the job. Also he and Jack are looking for apartments. The finally convince Emma to let them have the apartment. I'm glad they are going to be room mates but I don't like Jack leaving Jen all alone with Grams. Jen is funny as usual in this episode. A guy named CJ wants her to go this counselor meeting. Jen goes, but she doesn't like the atmosphere so she leaves. I also love how everyone remembered Joey's birthday and they gave her a surpise party. I give this episode a 8.5/10