Dawson's Creek

The Valentine's Day Massacre

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Feb 02, 2000 on The WB

• Pacey tries to get everyone to go to a secret party. Joey doesn't like the decisions Dawson are making. Jack's ex-grilfriend comes to town. Jen and Henry go on their first date.

Another Fantastic Episode of Dawsons Creek. Lot's of drama. Pacey wants to go to this secret party. It was nice and enjoyable to watch the drama between Dawson, Joey and Pacey. Joey doesn't like how Dawsons been acting. Pacey secretly in love with Joey and in other episodes you know Joey has feelings for Pacey. I liked the end of the episode where Pacey decides to teach Joey how to drive. He seems like a way better teacher than Dawson. Dawson gets caught drinking and sent to jail. His father has to bail him out. You'd think his father would understand Dawson but he did the right thing. Dawson changed too much and now he has to work with his mom. The look on his face looked like it didn't register in his mind. Jen is giving Henry a chance, which is nice. I totally knew something bad was going happen on their first date. At least Jen is giving him a chance. Jack ex-girlfriend comes to town. Her boyfriend broke up with her because he was gay I knew right before she said that was going to happen. Then when everyone is in jail she founds out Jack is gay This episode was such a great episode. I give it a 10/10.