Dawson's Creek

To Green, With Love

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Feb 16, 2000 on The WB

• All the students of Capeside High support Principal Green as his job is put in jeopardy.

"To Green, With Love" is also one of the best episodes of Dawson's Creek. It's just as dramatic and intense as "Crime and Punishment. I love how Joey, along with Pacey get all the students to stick up for Principal Green. I find it really interesting how the parents, reporters, and the school superintendent twist the truth about Matt Caulfied's expulsion. One thing I really liked about this episode was that Gale and Dawson reported the truth and they did it fairly. My favourite scene in this episode was when Gale said that she had to leave the station on good terms instead of bad terms, and now she can move on with her life. The ending was sad but it in my opinion one of the most memorable scenes of that season with students surrounding Prinicipal Green and Nikki as they leave the school and they all clap. I give this episode a 10/10.
  • One of my favorite episodes of Dawson's Creek.

Mix together an angered and leading Joey, a hopelessly in love despite his denials Pacey (awww), her real boyfriend, a reporter making a comeback, and an intense community wide dispute and you've got the makings of a great episode. Dawson actually has a pretty small role in this one it focuses on Joey and what she can do if she really puts her mind to it. When Principal Green is forced to resign Joey starts up a movement helped by her college boyfriend AJ. But the whole idea was really Pacey's. Add that to Dawson's mother's quest to do a revealing story and show what really happened and you have an episode that never stops. From rallies to discussions on the boardwalk this episode is full of action, sexual tension, and most importantly- inspiration.
  • Very Powerful Episode!!!

This is my all time favorite episode of Dawson's Creek. There are many episodes I like, but this one takes the cake so to speak. One of the final scenes where Greene is walking out of the school and the hallway is lined with students clapping gives me such an incredible joy. This episode defines why I watch this show. I loved seeing the students fighting for something that they believed in. I loved seeing this shy girl (Joey) break out of her shell and rally for what she thought was right. Personally I think that they should have had more episodes that were just as powerful as this one.