Dawson's Creek

Use Your Disillusion

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 07, 2001 on The WB

• Dawson goes to Boston for a weekend and hangs out with Joey. Tobey comes to visit Jack, but wants to spend more time at the Frat than with Tobey. Jen catches Charlie with another girl.

This episode was actually pretty good except for some out of character stuff, but that doesn't make a difference to the score. Dawson stays the weekend in Boston with Joey. I'm liking this storyline of Dawson. Something is totally up with his behavior. I think it's rude of him not to take the book Joey gave him, but it's understandable because his father died. I just wish I knew what was wrong with him. But that's probably for another episode. Jack was the out of character one in this episode. I mean he was just a little bit out of character, so that's why the score isn't lower. Tobey should be #1, not #5. Jack acted like a total jerk. I feel so sorry for Tobey. I wish Jack would have met with him before he left. It's too bad they broken up now, because I just started liking Tobey. Jen catches Charlie with another girl. It turns out it's his sister and Jen totally freaks out and pours a milkshake on his pants. Funny moment! But Charlie turns out to be a jerk, because Jen catches him kissing another girl. I think Pacey's boss might be gay because it sounds like he's totally in love with Pacey. I give this episode a 9/10.
  • In this episode it shows what people are like around their new "friends" .When Tobey came to see Jack ,Jake treated him like dirt.Jen knew this was bad and she tryed to make Jack see that. Jack ended up picking his new friends over the guy who cares about

What I thought of this episode was that it was not fair . I thought that Tobey and Jack were a great couple.When Tobey had asked Jack to make him first I was ready to hear Jack say he would but when he didnt I was really let down. When Jen and Tobey were talking before he left I knew that many really do want he wants and that is to be loved by whom he loves.When Jen lays that to Jack you find that many do have a change of hearts as well.