But unlike what bertc said, it wasn't just cuz he cleared his name... he did that already in "What if he's free". I think it was like what arthurmsmith said: he just got enough info to know that it was not just about him, it was a massive conspiracy that involved the entire city's justice system.
Like many of you (eg justAjimmyFan and ignignotTX), I would have liked to see how they found Margo, especially since we saw Hopper call her and get voicemail... and how the hell did they find Rodriguez (El lloron)?? But I guess we were to assume that they got it from someone else they caught, after all they made 87 arrests!!!!!!
But here are my questions:
1. Why would Nick and his friends (Lloyd the bartender and Hippo) try to steer Hopper towards solving the Contreras murder IF NICK KILLED HIS FATHER FOR TRYING TO bring that case to prosecution?
2. Why was Spivak subpoenaed? If it was that he could testify against Nick like ignignotTX said, then why wasn't Nick subpoenaed too... plus Spivak didn't seem to know anything about Booth or Garza!
3. why didn't chad just help Rita by going through the regular system?
4. Why (in the previous episode) did Detweiler say "Shelton... it's been a while" if they told him to fake the ballistics report just the day before?
5. Why (in the previous episode) did Chad say "she already gave her official statement!" standing up to them (for which he is killed), but yet he just planted a fake report at their request!!!
What do you guys think??
Edited 3 total times.