Day Break

What If It's Him

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Unknown on ABC

• Finally, the questions are answered!

I really loved how this series ended. I have been enthralled from the first episode, and I am glad the final episodes were available online. I just finished, and wow!

So, questions have been raised about the ending. it took me a second to realize that the man at the end was the other man whose day was repeating. Here's what I think:

The entire reason Hopper was reliving this day because he had to find out that his father didn't kill himself. Before this day, Hopper was in a bad place in his life and he needed to be shown what really matters. To renew his hope in life, he had to find out the truth about his father. Everything else that happened led to that conclusion, and he wouldn't be able to "move on" until he found out the truth. Everything about corruption and being set up had to happen in order for him to find out about his father. The other man? The ending obviously left it up to interpretation, but I think he's supernatral... God, maybe an angel.... He had to come and help Hopper get back on the right track - make the connefction at the Club. When his work was done, he was no longer necessary on Hopper's journey, so he wasn't seen again. I gotta say, though, I really, really loved this series.