Day Break

What If It's Him

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Unknown on ABC

• Hopper finally gets control of the day.

Wow. What a finale. First off I'm really upset ABC cancelled this show but they did consider everyone’s interest in putting up the rest of the episodes online. Although they did this not everyone has a good connection. I just switched to DSL and so I was lucky I could catch the rest of the show. Now about the finale, it had everything I look in a show. Hopper finally got enough evidence to take down the main and some of the big dogs. Hopper finds out Nick killed his father but nothing would make up for that. He ends up getting killed by Damien. Ms. Garza ends up getting killed for snitching. The crooked people got killed or killed themselves. The rest went to jail. Except for Chad, "El Lloron", and the lawyer stay free. Damien is left free as well (since he was more of an informant) and becomes owner of the town in his business. The last scenes were great except it looked like it was made to go for another season since Brett promises to catch the lawyer one day and in the very last scene when he and his family go into the restaurant there is an unknown man looking at them from across the street and is smiling. Great show.