Days of our Lives Forums

Weekdays 1:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Disgusted by Bo and Carly

SgtCashmere

[1]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 15

Anyone else with me on this? I hate Bo and Carly together. I did not mind Carly pining after Bo, and kind of hoped things would work out so she and Justin got together. However, Bo has discarded his marriage to Hope. As far as I am concerned, him and Hope getting back together after he put his swag on Carly would suck. He definitely betrayed her, even though she claimed their marriage was over. After he heard Justin confess Hope had sought divorce papers, Bo should have realized she DIDN'T get the papers. A part of her still loves him, and after Mickey's death she will be more likely to want to work things out than ever. Yet he went and had sex with Carly, despite it being SO obvious that Hope still loves him (he should realize they only fight because they are so passionate about each other, geez they should have just put their differences aside by now).

In the meanwhile, Carly got exactly what she wanted. She does not care that it is at Hope's expense. Damn, I hope Vivian sticks it to her now LOL

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HappyGirl818

[2]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 10
    When Bo and Hope first separated I was totally on Team Bo and have been up until fairly recently. Bo first kissing and now sleeping with Carly is inexcusable no matter what problems him and Hope are having. They're still married! I was very disappointed in him at the end of todays episode.

CATEMC

[3]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 5

I have been watching Days of Our Lives for about 10 years now, and I love this show. I DVR it everyday and watch it when I get home from work. Bo and Hope should be together but, I know they have to have these splits every now and again to keep the show moving forward. I just hope it does not last to long. I have been watching old clips on YouTube (they have a lot of Days stuff on that website) and Bo and Hope really do belong together in the long run. I can't stand watching the new episodes with Bo and Carly as a couple.

mstheresa1969

[4]Jan 10, 2010
    • level: 36
    I may be in the minority, but I would rather have Bo and Carly together than Bo and Hope. Hope seems to have a problem with Bo with everything. I have watched Bo and Hope from day 1 and she is always whining about something Bo did.
    1. Shortly after they got married, Bo started to help ex-girlfriend Britta. Hope pissed and moaned.
    2. After Bo learned that Victor was his bio. father, he decided to move in with him and Hope gave him an ultimatum and told him to chose between her and Victor.
    3. When they were traveling on the boat, Hope complained because she wanted to be home, despite what Bo wanted.
    4. Hope just left Bo, despite him saying nothing went on between him and Billie, after Franco set them up to break up Bo and Hope
    5. Hope abandoned Bo when Zack died because he gave Chelsea his car keys. Later on, she made Bo chose between her and Chelsea.
    6. Hope left Bo when he didn't tell her about his vision of her shooting Kayla.
    7. Hope got pissed about the whole Ciara kidnapping. And, ironically, when Bo acted on his vision (when he didn't with Hope shooting Kayla), Hope wouldn't let it go.

so, Bo should be with Carly. She's not as temperamental as Hope.

SgtCashmere

[5]Jan 11, 2010

mstheresa1969 wrote:
    I may be in the minority, but I would rather have Bo and Carly together than Bo and Hope. Hope seems to have a problem with Bo with everything. Bo should be with Carly. She's not as temperamental as Hope.

I agree with your complaints about Hope. She's way too dramatic, sensitive, and selfish. However, I don't like Carly's character because she does not care if Bo is married, has kids, etc. She wanted Bo all along, and now she's sleeping with him despite his unresolved marriage to another woman. I think that kind of behavior is horrible. Bo should be ashamed, Carly should be ashamed, and Hope should be ashamed for not being more mature about her marriage.

Plus, I hate the dynamic between Carly and Bo. She called him her "protector" when they were sleeping together the other day. That sounded kind of... weird, and needy. Her and Bo just generally make me really uncomfortable LOL

ShauntaTaylor

[6]Jan 12, 2010
    • level: 1
    I am totally and utterly disgusted by Carly and Bo's betrayal.Carly is a whore and deserves everything that Vivian does to her and then some.She is going down and I can't wait.

mstheresa1969

[7]Jan 12, 2010
    ShauntaTaylor wrote:
    I am totally and utterly disgusted by Carly and Bo's betrayal.Carly is a whore and deserves everything that Vivian does to her and then some.She is going down and I can't wait.

Carly is NOT a whore and doesn't deserve what Vivian does to her. Plus, what Vivian plans on doing is killing Carly's daughter, which I think is going to be Melanie.

mstheresa1969

[9]Jan 12, 2010
    Also, everyone keeps forgetting that HOPE left BO because she's a spoiled, selfish brat

SgtCashmere

[10]Jan 13, 2010

Bo is a whore too LOL so I hope that he pays a big price for his indiscretion. As much as I dislike Carly, I am MORE disappointed by Bo because I expected better from him. He was always a good, strong male character. He was a good father, devoted husband, great family member, etc. Now I feel like he let me down by not honoring the fact that he and his "Fancy Face" (can't BELIEVE he called her that even after sleeping with another woman) were still married. He should not have had sex with Carly, it was WRONG. Not only were he and Hope still married, but there were signs that their problems were reconcilable. Instead of working them out, he shuffled off to bed with stupid Carly Manning.

Next I suppose we will see Hope and Justin knocking boots. I REALLY hope not, but if it happens I will not blame Hope too much. After all, her husband has made it abundantly clear that he is moving on with someone else.

mstheresa1969

[11]Jan 13, 2010
    Well, Hope slept with Patrick and Bo didn't do anything with anyone. And people have a tendancy for forget that HOPE was the one that left Bo and the marriage. So stop blaming Carly and start blaming the real culprit---HOPE

SgtCashmere

[12]Jan 13, 2010
    I agree, Hope and Patrick were disgusting too.

TVAddict1987

[13]Jan 13, 2010
    • level: 12

I am not that disgusted by them. I agree completely that they should not have slept together, that should not happen when you are still married, obviously. HOWEVER- Hope is not innocent in all of this, and everything was started by her.She left, taking Ciara, and has not given Bo any reason to think that she will come back. I like Carly, and I am so glad that she is back. Bottom line is, breaking up and getting back together is what happens on soaps. I am 99.9% sure that Bo and Hope will prevail in the end, but until then, I am ready to see where they go with all of this.

mstheresa1969

[14]Jan 13, 2010
    TVAddict1987 wrote:

I am not that disgusted by them. I agree completely that they should not have slept together, that should not happen when you are still married, obviously. HOWEVER- Hope is not innocent in all of this, and everything was started by her.She left, taking Ciara, and has not given Bo any reason to think that she will come back. I like Carly, and I am so glad that she is back. Bottom line is, breaking up and getting back together is what happens on soaps. I am 99.9% sure that Bo and Hope will prevail in the end, but until then, I am ready to see where they go with all of this.

I couldn't have said it better

mabrown1994

[15]Jan 23, 2010

I have been watching Days for over 20 years. I have seen a lot of ups and downs between Bo and Hope. Hope should have stayed instead of moving into Victor's; she left the marriage! And, she kinda deserves what she's getting right now. I believe that Bo has sacraficed more than Hope during the duration of their marriage. I also feel that Bo and Hope's story line was ready for a twist...

However, I do not like Bo and Carly together. I don't believe Carly is a whore but she's definately a vulture; an opportunist! I do feel sorry for Carly and what she went through during her marriage to Lawrence. That doesn't excuse her for moving in on Bo when he was in a weakend state struggling with his own marital problems. Carly is a very strong minded/willed person... all this neediness from her, is just confirmation for me that her agenda was to get back into Bo's bed. Carly could have stayed anywhere and still received Bo's help, but she chose to jump at the offer to stay with Bo. I also have a feeling that Justin pushed a little for Bo and Carly by getting Carly released into Bo's custody, because of his own agenda with Hope. Last but not least, Carly still carries around with her, her and Bo's "vows"... What's up with that?

SgtCashmere

[16]Jan 23, 2010
    Ma Brown, I agree with you about Carly carrying around their vows. That's weird! She should have thrown them out ages ago.

mstheresa1969

[17]Jan 23, 2010
    According to SOD, Carly has another "big secret". If it's that Bo is Melanie's father, it would create a whole different dynamic to the story. Vic wouldn't kill or allow Vivian to kill his granddaughter. Plus, it would make Phillip Melanie's uncle. Interesting drama...

HappyGirl818

[18]Jan 24, 2010
    • level: 10

mstheresa1969 wrote:
    According to SOD, Carly has another "big secret". If it's that Bo is Melanie's father, it would create a whole different dynamic to the story. Vic wouldn't kill or allow Vivian to kill his granddaughter. Plus, it would make Phillip Melanie's uncle. Interesting drama...

I don't think Days would go down the incest road...given the fact that Phillp and Melanie have already slept together that would just be gross. I'm betting the secrets that Daniel's Melanie's father.

mabrown1994

[19]Jan 25, 2010
    my bets on Daniel being the father too! LOL but, if memory serves me correctly, I read that Days has gone down the old incest road before... Tommy Horton fell in love with his sister Marie when he came home from war, disfigured and had amnesia!!! So, I suppose Melanie could be Bo's daughter... I think it's unlikely though!

SgtCashmere

[20]Jan 25, 2010
    Let's not forget Uncle Max and Stephanie, or Uncle Max and Chelsea. Granted, he was not blood related to either girl... but still! He considers Kayla and Bo siblings, and then gets with their daughters. Weird