Days of our Lives Forums

Weekdays 1:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Nadia Bjorlin, Tamara Braun out at DAYS also others follow

Adam_Dicy

[1]Jun 8, 2011
    • level: 89

I just read on soapcentral.com that Nadia Bjorlin has been let go from the NBC soap, as well as Tamara Braun who's been on the show in almostone month since when she took over for Natalia Livingston in late May 2011. Also Crystal Chappell, Bren Foster(Quinn Hudson) Louise Sorel are also leaving to make room for the return of Drake Hogestyn and Deidre Hall.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dool_girl

[2]Jun 9, 2011
    • level: 27
    Is it sad of me to not be too disappointed by this? I used to be a huge Chloe fan, but her character has bored me lately. I am SO SO SO excited for John and Marlena to come back though!

equalityboy81

[3]Aug 28, 2011
    • level: 1

I wish they'd keep everyone and also bring back Craig and Nancy Wesley, Laura Horton, Bill Horton, Nathan Horton, Peter Blake, Kristen Blake, Celeste Perrault, Mike Horton, Tony DiMera, Andre DiMera, Anna DiMera, Rex Brady, Cassie Brady, Max Brady, Frankie Brady, Chelsea Brady, Belle Black, Shawn-Douglas Brady, Doug and Julie Williams, Philip Kiriakis, Lucas Horton, and Billie Reed.

equalityboy81

[4]Aug 28, 2011
    • level: 1

Also the bring back the Banks quadruplets (Susan Banks, etc.), Eric Brady, Steve and Kayla, Kim and Shane, and Greta Von Amburg.

ebayking90

[5]Sep 1, 2011
    • level: 9

equalityboy81 wrote:

I wish they'd keep everyone and also bring back Craig and Nancy Wesley, Laura Horton, Bill Horton, Nathan Horton, Peter Blake, Kristen Blake, Celeste Perrault, Mike Horton, Tony DiMera, Andre DiMera, Anna DiMera, Rex Brady, Cassie Brady, Max Brady, Frankie Brady, Chelsea Brady, Belle Black, Shawn-Douglas Brady, Doug and Julie Williams, Philip Kiriakis, Lucas Horton, and Billie Reed.

Aside from Days' constantly shrinking budget, it would be impossible for them to "intelligently" bring back all these people. If Chloe is leaving the show, why bring back her parents. Nathan storyline dried up, when Melanie rejected him. Celeste is a completely pointless character. Tony and Andre are both dead. Anna DiMera became pointless after Tony died. Rex and Cassie don't really fit in and if they came back, Marlena should come back. If Marlena comes backs, then John Black would have to come back. I don't disagree with John and Marlena coming back, but it would be an expensive move to bring them back. All Max Brady did was date members of his family (Stephanie and Chelsea), kind of weird. Frankie was a good character, but I don't see him fitting into the current storyline. Shawn and Belle would be pointless without the original actor/actress. The actress that played Belle is on another soap, not sure about the actor that played Shawn. Doug and Julie are pointless characters, they only show up for holidays and family tragedies. Philip's storyline kind of ran it's course. Lucas Horton was completely irrelevant for the longest time, I am happy that they finally got rid of his character. Billie, I can't imagine having 2 of Bo's former love interests (Carly and Billie) in Salem at the same time. That would be pretty weird. Steve and Kayla would be weird, because Stephanie is no longer around. She went up the stairs in the Horton house and never came back down. The writing for this show is bad enough, that they didn't give her a proper send off. Sad.