Days of our Lives

Weekdays 1:00 PM on NBC Premiered Nov 08, 1965 In Season

SrRui

Days of our Lives Fan Reviews page 5 of 13

• Sick Already

I've only been watching DOOL for a little over two years and already find I FF over half of it.

Agree the straight people out here don't want to see Will and Sonny goin at it in the shower. YUK!

FF. Theresa and Brady? Haven't we seen enough of Theresa's craziness and how Brady seems to be a totally clueless idiot? Jordan has got to go. Her squinty eyes and downturned mouth all the time are soooooo boring!

I always thought Sammi was an arrogant, giddy spoiled brat. When she was in jail and EJ and she were always carrying on about their utopian love, I didn't watch for about three weeks. It was so over the top. EJ kissing his father's ring? Seriously? I know it's a soap opera, but I can watch a vampire movie and find more realism. Sammi's squeal when EJ picked her up was sooooo annnoying. I'm thrilled she's gone.

They also need to find a man for Nicole that is bigger than she is, not always the guys that make her look like an Amazon. She doesn't fit with any man I've seen her with - perhaps EJ, but he's history.

All in all, DOOL needs to do some better casting and stop letting all the evil people get away with their horrible deeds. We want to see justice and not have to watch a story drag on for a year to see it.

And Jennifer wanting to practically get in her 19 son's bloodstream and know every little thing going on in his lovelife is disgusting! Not a normal mother-son relationship at all. She should be thankful he has a man like Dan to talk to about man stuff. Dump Jennifer for good. Please don't push her off on Eric now!!! Besides she looks like she could definitely be his mother.

Keep Kate - she's smart and witty. Clyde and Kate are a good match. Chad has no acting ability whatsoever and apparently thinks we are all in love with his creepy light blue eyes like he is. Rafe was getting boring too so either find him someone spicy or send off packing.

• Lost its way!

3.5
    I've been watching Days for 50 years. Up until this past 6 months, I would have given it a 9. But for the first time, I am totally bored to death - to the point I have been turning it off halfway through the recording, or fast forwarding through most of it. It was sad to lose Sami and EJ, but their departure didn't have to cause degradation of every script. Most of the new characters are awful. Clyde - ugh - I fast forward, phony character, boring, going nowhere - get rid of him. Jordon started out good, but now seems strained and phoney. The new Chad - really??? What a come down from the last one - can't stand him - fast forward. Story lines are awful. JJ and Eve - please! - fast forward - losing its way! Abigail and her new beau - maybe - could be good, but boring so far. I'm tired of Brady being dumb, stubborn and naive weakling. How about giving him some character like the original Brady had when he was with Chloe? Are they writing Jenn (Melissa) out of the show? Because her role as Jenn makes everyone despise her for her ridiculous rejection of a decent man (who looks like a skid row bum) And her acting stinks. BTW - Who in their right mind would allow someone who looks like Daniel to operate on their brain? Not me! My doctors look like they took a bath and combed their hair. Please, give Rafe a good role and romance. He's a terrific actor, very appealing male who seems to be pushed to the background. He is more man than all the rest combined! Best characters - Nicole, Victor, Rafe, Maggie, Stephano, John, Roman, Melanie, Kayla, Sunny, Hope (I can't stand the new Will - bad replacement). Oh for the good old days with the excitement and evil of crime bosses Victor and Stephano. Bring back mystery, crime and romance. I miss Lexie and Abe, and Mimi, Philip, Chloe, Belle and Sean. Aidan is a good addition, now do something with him, liven it up. Marlena overacts (her ego is too big in real life) she used to be good, could still be if you brought back the romance with John. How great it was when they were the "super couple" and the romance flowed. There is no real romance in any of the relationships -lovers are strained and suspicious of each other all the time, then they have sex. That's dull. Or the whole relationship is just sex (like Brady and Teresa). Teresa is interesting, she makes me angry, which means she is a pretty good actress. You have to have a few bad girls and she is better than Eve or Anne (who is too unbelievable and petty). I have no interest in Will and Sonny's love life, although I accept it exists, its still a boring plot I can't relate to at all. Gees, do something with the whole show or I'm gone.
  • Chad, Jordan and Will

Why couldn't Chad have inherited some of his brother's good looks? Really, since they knew EJ was leaving, wouldn't it have made sense to bring in a tall good looking Chad?

Jordan needs to lay off the Botox. That squinty weird frown thing she does is driving me crazy.

New Will - UGGGHHHH Plus I have zero interest in Will and Sonny,

• Beatrice Bailey

why did JJ sleep with Paige's mom? I'm so sorry that happened that was really nasty page didn't do anything to for that to happenI think they make a good couple as far as Sami and EJ they made the story and I watched because of them I will continue to watch because I've been watching for 38 years but the story is not going to be the same a lot of stupid storylines
  • Have you lost your frigging mind!!!!!!!

Letting JJ sleep with Eve is disgusting. I am seriously thinking about cutting DOOL from my line up.
  • Done with Days of Our Lives

I'm done with the show and so our my friends. James Scott and Alison Sweeny got off the show just in time. Downhill big time. Gross! I know it is November sweeps, but to keep repeating the "everyone is evil, everyone hates everyone else right now, no one is happy" storylines for ratings is old. And what they did yesterday on the show made my kids and I throw up in our mouths. It was bad enough hinting that they might put Eve and Eric together, but what they did with Eve and JJ . Saw it coming but still gross when they made it happen! This is not a Mrs. Robinson movie! Hire more actors the same age (Kate and Rafe barf, Brady and Kristin double barf) And Brady having everyone turn sideways on him as usual and using another baby for bad .. DONE, DONE, DONE. Thought Kristen was only back for 3 months, guess I'm gone before she is. I can't think of one redeemable character on the show at the moment (Brady?). Eric was a priest and makes nice with Kristin but not Nicole . Dr. Dan and Kristin . come on people. Who are these writers. and the way they wrote Sami and EJ off the show. Stupidest thing ever. When EJ said to Sami on his last night I will keep you safe, even if I have to hire a hit man to do it . totally thought he would be meeting that plane when it landed in La-La land. Sami being over the moon happy about La-La land when EJ just died. Too over-the-top happy for someone who just lost her "everything". Good-bye Days. Hello more room on my PVR.
  • Worst affair ever. Gross Eve and JJ

What the hell are you doing. Eve and JJ how gross,come on,I've bee watching this show for many many years and this is the worst I've,I not sure I to watch this anymore.
  • Days of our lives stinks now!

Jennifer and Paige needs to go, the two worst actresses in this show, i hate watching them. All Jennifer does is talk about the same thing over and over again, worrying about daniels life and the choices he makes like she's married or with him or something like get over it and stop stalking him it's clearly not your business what he does. Paige on the other hand is upset for no apparent reason, it's not even her business what happend to kayla or about what JJ's dad did. She's so stupid. Clearly she's mad that JJ didn't tell her anything. I wouldn't see what that has to do with their relationship. If someone was acting like that in real life i would definitely cut them off. This show use to be so awesome to watch i LOVED sammy, she was the star of the show now the only excitement i look forward to see is brady, kristen and theresa. The only reason im still watching.
  • Days of our Lives

I have been watching Days for 50 years!! Yes. My Grandma and I watched it when I was a kid. I've seen many characters come and go. This has to be the worst cast ever. New people every week. Older characters dumped. It's very sad to me. I really wish that Daniel would get together with Jen! I find the whole show frustrating. I realize that you need younger viewers, but what thetlpeople who have been watching forever? I work full-time, so I usually have to catch up. I knew Sammy was leaving, but E J? Then old Dimera goes on and done. I'll miss my old " Suzanne
  • James Scott and Allison charcters should never be replace

Ej and Sammi Demera characters should not be replace. If they leave the show, they should let them just leave and when they decide to return let them always play the characters. No one can play the roles of Sammi and Ej but James Scott and Allison Sweeny.

Just like no can play the roles of Marlanena, Bo brady and Hope Brady, or

Rafe and Brady( New comers from

• The New Chad.....

Hell Actor! What were you thinking bringing in such a crap looking guy to following the Great looking guy who played Chad before?? And now that EJ is is story is going to Hell. All the players leaving at once before the show takes them down the drain with it???

You will never be able to find another new Sammy maybe if she's pretty but Finding the right replacements has not been a strong point of these writers!!

I guess were all going to have to switch over to channel 6 and watch that story for the next 15 yrs because this one is definatley sinking quick!! :-(

• Sammy and EJ

Totally made me cry Friday and Monday. Great acting and heart wrenching storyline Cindy Milne A TEN
  • Abigail, STOP the slurping !

Why does this woman's face always look like a deer in the headlights? Will she ever have a roll other than to make out? She and her boyfriend are so corny. Fast forward or turn down the volume when she's on. I cannot handle the slurp-kissing !
  • Such an idiocy you put into today's show....

I am so unhappy with the days of our lives writers. What happened to John and it showing it in what the broad did and then he said, she was innocent that it was him, being in a rage. You guys really suck. You don't want to write the idiot woman out of the show. I have watched this show for 15 years and I am finished. If you can't write any better than this then I am finished watching this show.
  • music

I'm getting really frustrated with the music being so loud that you can't hear what is being said!
  • New Writers Neeed

What are you people thinking? Awful, awful new Chad Dimera get rid of him, and what's with the eighties hairstyle? Poor EJ Dimera has similar style.

Bring back Casey Deidrick.

Theresa OMG bring her down already!!!

Why this current Will??? Very unlikeable. Bring the old one back!

I'm getting soooooooo over this. Need new writers or DOOL will be looking for new fans!!!

• I love days but hate Susan

If Susan stays on the show,I will stop watching days of our lives until she is gone!!!
  • Mr. Weston?

Who is the darling man recently appearing on Days of our Lives, Mr. Weston, the sinister father?

He is a marvelous actor, and very professional. Also, what happened to the other actor who

was playing Will? He was wonderful, and in old movies I have seen of Montgomery Cliff the

actor playing Will had that Montgomery Cliff smile. Could they be related in some way, from

the same family? I was so sorry to see that Will leave.
  • Chad the Imposter

BRING BACK CASEY DEIDRICK!!! This new actor looks too much like the character Nick Fallon. I love the show, but this new actor is a TERRIBLE portrayal of Chad Dimera.
  • STORYLINES

I am glad Kristen is back, but I want to see her put Theresa in her place. I do hope Brady wises up and figures her out. I think they have had him playing stupid for way too long. I like Aiden and Hope, I always liked her with Bo, great couple, but he is not coming back so time to stop dragging this one out. Eric and Nicole should be together, he really does not hate her. I absolutely love Maxine, wish they would give her and Abe a romance. I love Daniel and Jennifer together, when they are together. Please for the love of humanity quit coming up with ways to break them up! This last one was just crazy. They are not boring, when they are together. Bring back the Daniel and Jennifer from the beginning, like after he did her heart transplant, their first date, the picnic scenes, playing darts and pool, the romantic dinners. I think they should get married and Jennifer get pregnant, it would be so funny and interesting to see how they would blend their families. I have always liked Doug and Julie, so glad they are still on the show. John and Marlana, always one of my favorites, I hope after he recovers they do not have John disappear again. I like Melanie, hope she can talk some sense into Daniel and Jennifer. The new Chad, he plays a jerk real well. I will miss . and Sami and since they are leaving how a bout a good storyline with Lucas and someone, like bring Sheryl back. I have always liked his character so give him some more air time. .
  • annoying music

I don't like the music getting played the whole show it makes me mad every once in the romantic scenes it's ok but not the whole show
  • How boring is this!!!

I was hoping when they said Kristen was coming back things would pick up but NOT!!!!! We need exciting story lines so you can't wait to watch tomorrow!! or are those days gone with the days of our lives?? Been watching for years might have to check out general hospital I hear they have new writers???

9/18/14 After 40 some years of watching days of our lives I'M DONE!! Not only BORING BUT watching 2 guys in a shower is ENOUGH for me!!! Good Bye DOOL
  • Where to begin

Really so all of a sudden EJ's comment about soap opera fans being" idiots" has disappeared, poof gone

Days you have really gone down hill. do not like the present Will at all have to just not watch when he is on and the whole other boring story line of Jordan Ridgeway and her family. YAWN SO BORING

I find myself more agitated than entertained lately. Been a days fan forever... all good things must come to an end.

• This show sucks

It's so stupid it is a waste of time cancel the show
  • vile language

Lately in this show (and who know how many others) women are called "bitches" mostly by men. Since when is this all right?
  • This is what you do to revive Bo and Hope

Have you ever gone to you tube and re-watched the 1980's story line of Bo and Hope? A little corny but that's what we love about soaps. Bring Bo back and write an updated version of a similar story line. The heart break, love torn, jealous emotions of two people kept apart by circumstances beyond their control. Bo and Hope are older now, but aren't we all?
  • Eve worst actress ever

2.5
    Eve is the worst actress that Days has ever had and this includes the children. Get rid of her. There does not need to be another villain.
  • BORING

Jennifer is incredibly boring and that sad expression and whiny voice is just too much to take. And she often says "oh my goodness" and sounds like a little girl. Really boring personality and acting. And Daniel is not what I'd call good-looking. He sure doesn't look like a Dr. He looks like he needs a shower and a shave. I wish both would be replaced with better, more attractive actors; I'd sure enjoy the story a lot more!
  • Philip and Melanie

what ever happened to Philip and Melanie ?? I think Gabby should confess all that she did to them now that she is going to prison always liked Mel.....
  • Eric and Nichole

They need to be together he should be put back with her him finding out is crazy this show used to be my favorite and have watched it since I could remember and everything is so crazy I hate the ordeal with Brady and Theresa hope should be with the lawyer and chloey needs to come back put her with Brady
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10