Days of our Lives

Weekdays 1:00 PM on NBC Premiered Nov 08, 1965 In Season

AdamDicy

Days of our Lives Fan Reviews (550)

• I hate this show.

0.1
    This show is worse than licking a hog's poophole. I would rather staple my eyelid to a piece of grrass being eaten by a cow than watch that blood thirsty soap opera torture hour. There is no one naked in it. For something cool go to www.norbertandricky.freewebspace.com. It is cool.
  • The only reason this show is still on the air is because it has such a devoted following. Days of our lives is, simply put, the worst show on tv!

0.1
    The only reason this show is still on the air is because it has such a devoted following. Days of our lives is, simply put, the worst show on tv! I have never been a fan of soap operas, but I can at least respect the fact that they are extremly popular, with mildly interesting storys and cliff hangers that make you want to see what will happen on monday. Days of our lives get absolutly zero respect from me. With this show, the answer to what will happen on monday, is the same thing that happened on friday. This show drags out story lines like you can't believe and they repeat story lines over and over like the lyrics to a bad rap song. The caracters seem to have no mind of there own. It blows my mind how easy it must be to write of this show when it seems like you are watching the same episode every day. When I first started watching this show I would set and laugh at how the caracters have the same conversation on the same topic in ever single episode, but now I can bare to watch five seconds of this crap.
  • Bad Bad Bad

0.5
    I use to watch this show about 2 years ago I stoped. It is so dumb and stupid. I dont get it. It looks fake the actors are bad, and they are starting to do make believe things in the show that just makes it dumb. Not interested in thsi show at all. what a shame to becuased I watched it for about 6 years
  • days in my life being aggravated?

Can we see less of Claire! Such a selfish person. Gabi is a real nasty piece of work. Never did like her acting! Theresa is still terrible to watch!! 7/17

Greg Rikaart is annoying. He acted the same when he was in Y & R. Sketchy!! Abby pregnant! Nobody uses birth control anymore? Same as B & B! 7/2/18

Oh come on!!! Chad is hitting Stefan and he lies there like a lump of coal? Though he deserves it!! Chad should just kick AbJay's ass out as well!! Can Claire please get her come-uppance? 4/25/18

There goes AbJay again! Going for another man! Nothing new!! Sort of sickening to watch! 4/9

Abigail now turned Gabi?! What a laugh!! That must be a good excuse for AbJay (can't live without a man) to be Gabi in her mental state for wanting Stefan!! Claire is such a busy body and vindictive! 2/28/18

Don't mind the very first Will coming back, BUT Eve!!??? Can't stand her acting. Never mind the writers bringing back EJ's mom? What kind of stupid acting and voice is that!!??? 12/8/17

Thank goodness they got rid of Angelica ... now for the other two idiotic doubles. A mental facility just locks up someone who is found in another room - who is not supposed to be there without even finding out the correct situation and having the facts verified before locking them up? So ridiculous!! 8/28

Getting ridiculous - now they have Bonnie and Hattie as doubles? So boring and stupid to watch. Angelica is boring as hell too. Now they have Brady acting like a stupid and drunken idiot again!! 08/12/17

Get rid of Trip - he is annoying and take Jade with him!! So stupid - it looks like no other outsiders were there at the charity party, yet no one could recognize Deimos? It's not even a clever disguise - any idiot could see that it's him!! Gabi and Chad having sex on the island is pretty stupid too. Can't they even keep it in their pants? There's other people around, so inappropriate. Not enjoy watching the young casts of DOOL, especially Tripp and Jade. They're the worst actors and have nothing to offer except stupidity and selfishness, maybe with a lot of evil in them. 6/19

A plane crash and they are ALL oh so fine!! Same writer from Young and the Restless get transferred over? The plane crash story is the same, with no one being hurt. Stupid really!! 06/05/17

OMG!!! The scene between Gabi and Chad when locked up is SO PATHETIC!! Why is everyone always sleeping around? Do they have no sense of commitment and faithfulness? So sickening to watch - especially Gabi as usual - she seem to not be able to keep her pants zipped! Chad is just as bad!! 2/23

Ughhh - hopefully we will see less of Jade - she's so annoying! After Chloe being pregnant, now it's Jade? What's with Salem's water?!! 12/06

AbJay - the new one seems a little bit insipid. Just let Bug-eyed Teresa die of an overdose - so sick of watching her! 11/15

Seriously! Can a drug and an alcohol addict like Jen even sue for custody for her grandson? She has no physical evidence that Chad is neglecting his child. Her acting is working on my nerves too - she's already pathetic and making her an addict is just making it worse for watching! She's becoming melodramatic like Julie - who is just as irritating!! 08/05

AbJay in a fire - but her nose and lips are fine?!! Utterly ridiculous!! We don't want to watch more of Abjay's pathetic acting !! PLEASE, enough of stupid Andre!! Hope back with Aiden - still boring! 6/17

Ugghhhh!! Just when we have a break on watching Jennifer with her pill popping - how much longer do we have to suffer watching Abjay's neurotic histrionics? It's getting on my nerves even listening to it! (I'm not watching it). 2/29

Come on! Ciara being raped and she just lays there like an idiot? That's not even her! She's normally overly brattish and loud mouthed and tells you straight out. Now she's all helpless and useless?!! 3/5

Ughh - thought we were done with stupid Ava!! Everyone who comes to Salem - are either evil, crazy or somewhat out of their minds. 2/22

Seriously? Having a whole building falling on Tony Demira and he is able to get out - not badly hurt? Belle, Joey and Ava are annoying. They have a thing with young guys going for older women? Off putting to watch!! Really? Ava forcing Steve to have sex with her? Just slap the hell out of her. 01/25

Someone please get rid of pathetic nympho "cannot live without a man" AbJay!! Really cannot stomach any more of watching her! Seriously? Don't tell me that Hope as a cop, doesn't know how to defend herself in situations? She should have kneed Malcolm in the groin instead of standing there groaning!! 12/01

Don't you think it's rather strange that stupid Eve and Clyde happen to have some listening device - is everyone in Salem walking around with these contraptions? What kind of a cheesy life are these people leading? 8/27

Gabi pregnant, AbJay pregnant, Theresa pregnant, and now Chloe? Haven't they heard of contraceptives? They have AbJay being pregnant from EJ now with Chad? Who's next? Going through the family, how about Stephano? Lol - and why not? They have JJ and Eve doing it. Might be quite funny and disgusting to watch AbJay and Stephano going at it. Might make my day!! I bet the writers will have Clyde go and alter the Dna results, blah, blah, etc. 7/23

As usual, like before when their lives are in danger - Nicole and Eric are blabbing away instead of trying to b look for another way out?? Really stupid!! Will's acting is annoying to watch!! 06/19

What a stupid story line! Don't tell me two strong men cannot even push Marlena out of the window!??? Called it right on Floozy Abjay!! Swinging right back to Chad - real nymphomaniac! Boring as heck too. 5/16

Lucas and Adrienne??? Double yuck!!! I can't even watch that! Floozy Abby (can't even act) and Ben - really, really boring! Hope and Aiden is starting to get a bit sickening - when they were against each other in the beginning with that little bit of interest in each other was way more fun to watch. 04/30

GOOD JOB writers bringing stupid Clyde Weston back from the dead!! JUST like they did with Nick! I thought it might be too good to be true that Clyde would be dead permanently. Can't stand him, thought I had seen the last of him. Some more JJ and Eve - ewwww, how much more can a person take watching it!!! Ugghhhh!! 02/15

Come on!!! JJ and Eve??!! EEWWWW!! Baarrrrffff!! More than up to my neck sick of stupid bug eyed Theresa!! Now they endow her with a baby?? Will Horton (new one) is bad enough, Jordan walks around with a stupid frown/squint on her face like she cannot see; Jordan's father is terrible as well. Anne, thank goodness - has toned down a bit and is a tad bit more tolerable. Still don't like her! 11/06

Yesterday's episode was one big joke!! C'mon?? Seriously, would Stefano even marry someone like that? What with all those floozies hanging around him looking nothing like his so called "wife"!!????? That stupid tone and fake talking is one big joke!! And with EJ calling his fans f**g idiots - well he has one fan less together with his floozie AbJay!! 9/30

ENOUGH already of stupid Theresa!!!! Can we be DONE with her already!!! She's an annoying and terrible actress!! Now we have to watch her wacky sister!!!???? One of them is bad enough - so sick of watching their whiny and malicious deviousness. They are not even good actresses. 7/7

REALLY!!?? They have Nick shot and they showed him eyes wide staring obviously dead. Then they have him staggering into the square?? I hope he STAYS DEAD this time!! Hope the writers are not going to drag out the story about his death and all the stupid sobbing and screaming from Julie. I'm so sick of seeing Nick and hearing the name!! Please no dragged out flashbacks of Nick as well ... enough is enough!! 5/02

Way to go making Sierra a grasping little girl!!! Never did like her acting! Why the heck is Nick back on the scene??!!!!! I REALLY cannot stand his acting! I am already gritting my teeth watching Theresa and EJ and SEX-STARVED HOME WRECKER Nympho-Abigail. The writers make Abigail a holier than thou and honest to goodness girl and then they make her do something like this? Which is it?? AARRGGHHHHH!!! 2/3/14

EJ and Abigail!? EWW!! More love scenes between Abs and EJ is seriously putting me off watching any further. And COME ON!!! Nicole and Eric - almost being killed, they are sitting around yakking? 1/10/14
  • rafe and abigail

Yes I agree enough of Abigail. I too fast forward her episodes. I too am tired of hope all mighty. What is up with days and the Hernandez family. Do they enjoy having Hispanics being sad and not getting to have a relationship. Yes chad should have stayed with gabby. In the real world any man would be angry if his wife was sane but stayed away on purpose. One last thing why doesn't valery get in trouble for breaking protacal for snooping in medical records. I would have been fired from my medical job plus fined
  • CRAZY HOT MESS

I've seen this show at its best, but lately the show is getting really crazy. I know it's a soap opera but it's kinda getting ridiculous. It doesn't make sense at all and it's only getting crazier. I watch Y&R and they deal with real issues. This Abagail stuff is a waste of time. I tape the show and fast forward through her scenes. Getting old and tired. For right now my view is 0-1.
  • No more gay scenes.

I started watching this show about 50 years ago with my Mother. It used to be the best soap opera out there. Now my Mother must be rolling over in her grave over all the gay love scenes!! I have small grandchildren whom I babysit and I can't even watch my soap opera with them any more. How sad have things gotten. I must record it now and hope to get a chance to watch it after they go to bed which isn't too often. I can't stand the direction this show has taken. If it weren't for the old characters I would no longer watch this. I grew up with Hope and Julie. When they are gone so am I. It is not okay to show gay love scenes during daytime viewing!!
  • What a disappointment

Take off the gay acts. I've been watching Days of our lives since 1979 and I have never been so disappointed in anything like all the gay scenes. It seems as though the more they allow it the more there is. There is nothing normal about this soap anymore. No longer enjoyable and have many relatives and friends that feel the same. 5 gay guys out of 20 actors. Wow eventually willl be 20 out of 20. Disgusting
  • Days of our lives actors wearing dead animals

When will Days producers get a conscience?

It is abhorrent that Days promotes killing animals so sorry excuses for humans can wear their fur!

Why do you endorse that?

It is unconscionable.
  • Re: PAINFULLY SLOW

WHAT are you writers doing? This show has DRAGGED on for months. . .if I hadn't started watching it with my mother decades ago, I would discontinue now. Are you getting other reviews like this? VERY disappointing!

• Jennifer UGH!!

Please take Jennifer and her lousy acting and annoying sobbing off. I have to mute the TV when she appears!
  • how i get my ex back

my name is Clark Diana and am from USA, I want to use this opportunity to thank my great Doctor Mata who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man Dr Mata brought my husband back to me, i had two lovely kids for my husband, about four years ago i and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me for one lady. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man's email address. I was doubting if this man was the solution, so i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i deed them all, he told me to wait for just 48 hours and that my husband will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully did what this great man asked me to do and for sure after 48 hours i heard a knock on the door, in a great surprise i saw him on his kneels and i was speechless, when he saw me, all he did was crying and asking me for forgiveness, from that day, all the pains and sorrows in my heart flew away, since then i and my husband and our lovely kids are happy, that's why i want to say a big thank you to Dr mata LOVE SPELL. This great man made me to understand that there is no problem on earth that has no solution so please if you know that you have this same problem or any problem that is similar, i will advise you to come straight to this great man. You can email him at: or call him on +2348110651073

• will not watch anymore

This show sucks anymore who wants to watch ***s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • GAY BOY, GAY GIRL

I AM SO SICK OF THIS GAY BOY THING. WHAT YOU NEED NOW IS A COUPLE OF DYKES GOING AT IT AND YOU WOULDN'T;T HAVE TO COME UP WITH ANY-KIND OF STORY LINE. OOPS, WAIT, THAT'S WHAT YOU HAVE NOW, NO STORY LINE. HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR GRAVE DUG, YOU'RE GONNA NEED IT.
  • Over it!!!

I have watched this show since I was a kid with my grandmother. I am now nearly 43 years old and I am OVER IT!! I knew things would be different when Allison left the show but I feel like the writers are trying so hard to cater to all audiences but going overboard in the gay department. I am all for everyone having a part in the story line but this Will, Sonny and the new ex-baseball player are driving me INSANE. I am thankful that I TIVO this show because I scan through it and decide if there is anything worth looking at. More times than not I end up scanning and deleting. I have been a lifelong watcher but I am ready to cancel my scheduled recording and move on. The things that I always admired about DOOL's is gone. It feels like the emphasis is on the gay marriage and everyone else is miserable. You don't even have any good villains anymore. Long story short, your story lines stink like last weeks garbage.
  • Worst affair ever. Gross Eve and JJ

What the hell are you doing. Eve and JJ how gross,come on,I've bee watching this show for many many years and this is the worst I've,I not sure I to watch this anymore.
  • Such an idiocy you put into today's show....

I am so unhappy with the days of our lives writers. What happened to John and it showing it in what the broad did and then he said, she was innocent that it was him, being in a rage. You guys really suck. You don't want to write the idiot woman out of the show. I have watched this show for 15 years and I am finished. If you can't write any better than this then I am finished watching this show.
  • New Writers Neeed

What are you people thinking? Awful, awful new Chad Dimera get rid of him, and what's with the eighties hairstyle? Poor EJ Dimera has similar style.

Bring back Casey Deidrick.

Theresa OMG bring her down already!!!

Why this current Will??? Very unlikeable. Bring the old one back!

I'm getting soooooooo over this. Need new writers or DOOL will be looking for new fans!!!

• How boring is this!!!

I was hoping when they said Kristen was coming back things would pick up but NOT!!!!! We need exciting story lines so you can't wait to watch tomorrow!! or are those days gone with the days of our lives?? Been watching for years might have to check out general hospital I hear they have new writers???

9/18/14 After 40 some years of watching days of our lives I'M DONE!! Not only BORING BUT watching 2 guys in a shower is ENOUGH for me!!! Good Bye DOOL
  • This show sucks

It's so stupid it is a waste of time cancel the show
  • never ending torture

need some new writers? call me! your story lines are insulting. we used to love your show,now we watch twice a week if we can stomach it. nick is sickening, he needs to go! Jennifer is 50 years old and needs some conditioner and bangs. maybe a new makeup artist, Theresa and brady? you couldn't come up with something better? sami chasing ej? abigal? why would you make her an unbeleliveble nut case? will's face is expressionless and cant act, marlena 's doesn't move an inch! john is scarey looking and a terrible actor, kate is too old to have 2 toned hair, hope's daughter is a BRAT,i can see why this show is the least watched. if something good doesn't happen and you don't get rid of the bad seeds, we are done!
  • no_longer_a_fan

I used to be a fan of DAYS but no longer. They have sooo over run their time they should gracefully bow out and go off the air. They have gotten way out of control. There are no morals or respect and their use of profanity, sex scenes, murders with no concenquences and now their newest thing is ***gots.... whenever I overhear anyone commenting on the show its always negative comments anymore...

With the impact that the media has... (even more now than before) why don't they try to use it for good rather than evil. There is sooo much good the media could do. Why people thrive on evil I do not know.

It has proven that people react to these things and it makes them negative, irresponsible, mean, bad and etc. etc. why not do something that is better rather than bad.
  • I am no longer a fan

I can't stand what they are doing to this show. The new Will sucks, hearing Allison Sweeney is leaving is the worst. I will not be watching this show when she gors. It already has been going downhill for months. Jennifer is a yawn. Hope is boring. There is no one on this show thst I care about anymore. Except maybe Nicole.
  • From Best to Worst

This show was so good a few months ago and now it is basically unwatchable. Not one interesting storyline.

EJ with Abigail? She is the most boring thing on Tv, well except maybe her mother or her brother. Who cares about him and the story line. That whole family should just more away.

Daniel is a snooze,.

Jordan and Rafe? What a waste of this lovely man. And its the writing because she was fun on All my Children.

Sammy and Kate are fun but the potential here is being lost. If Sammy leave the show nothing left.

Maybe Brady and Eric should fall in love, can't seen anything else saving this trash.
  • Disgusting!

The whole thing sucks! EJ/Abigail one of the worst yet!! Now I only read reviews which seems most are in agreement. Will be sorry for Sammy to leave. but for goodness sake replace her and have some family value with her and EJ. Bring back the "family" Days that set it apart from the rest. Good grief, anyone heard of adventure in this decade??
  • Writer has got to be an homosexual or just Perverted

The scenes with Will and Sonny have gone to far. They don't even show that much skin with the straight couples. I think the writer must me a pervert and is enjoying the disgusting scenes. Rent a movie and leave us all out of your perverted thoughts. Get them off the show before the Lord takes the show off the air. FIRE THE WRITER! Abby and EJ; really. Stupid is a stupid does. Let EJ and Sammy get married and have some years of a happy life. Get rid of Ann and Theresa. let Eric and Nichole get married and live happily ever after.

• Did EJ had suddenly sort of a mental breakdown?

It does not make any sense to me for someone who obviously turned his life around, then gave everything up for his family to, all the sudden, flip 180 and lose it completely. He seemed to me quite in control of everything, then, his father walks in and he does exactly what is going to drive the love of his life and his family away.

Come on, writers, give him a little more credits, he is not that careless even stupid. He knows the only thing he has left is his family, he had to walk on his pride when he gave everything back to Stephano.

Sammy looked for a long time for love. She found it. Let them explore their happiness like John and Marlena and have them work together on exciting adventures instead of reducing the show at a bunch of actors hitting the sheets together, men and women, men. A little of stability please!

Right now, it seems that the only couple not having problems is the homosexual one, and that bothers me.

Please, change writers, storylines and let the couples who looked for love for a long time, have kids together, raise them in peace, work on their relationships!

This show will need to replace John and Marlena, Hope and Bo soon. They seem to be the only ones, so far, who found their way back together.

Please, let Sammy and EJ be the next GREAT couple of Salem who will fight together, FOR LIFE!
  • FIRE THE WRITERS

these new writers suck hairy balls! And wtf with this new will???!!! He can't act and he's wack and not cute!!!!! I'm so sick of the characters switch up and Eric is next??? In tryin real hard to keep watching but these writers are leavin me no choice. Aftr 23 years I may have to cancel watching what has been garbage for the past 1 1/2! And get tht stupid ass wack ass character Ann and Theresa outta here! Stop playin games with Daniel and jenn its old alrdy let them get it on alrdy. Wtf Abiil and Ej! U guys r just ruining ays of our lives name! Annnnd I'm all for gay rights and tht stuf but dude. Come on y'all takin it too far, kissing and n the bed together sunny an will! ???!!! I Dont want to turn on my soap n the early afternoon and c tht carp! The new writers must me gay well just know u are destroying the reputation and nane of days! Please fire these damn writers!
  • Yuck!

Men kissing, especially in bed, makes me sick!! Just can't watch it anymore. Used to be the biggest Days Fan.
  • sinking low

I grew up watching days and tuned in today now that my schedule allows a soap again. Days wont get my hour I thought I had tuned in to logo Disgusting men kissing. Please did days have to join the gay agenda? Wont watch again.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10