Days of our Lives

Weekdays 1:00 PM on NBC Premiered Nov 08, 1965 In Season

SrRui

Days of our Lives Fan Reviews (236)

7.9
  • JEN HAS TO GO

Her acting is awful and her story line is worse, her character has run it's course, time for her to exit. If Daniel is going to stay then let's get him a partner with some personality and seduction, he deserves it, not wishy washy Jen, I want to give her a shake every time she is on. I wish the indecision with Nicole would end, just burn the dam evidence and live happily ever after with Eric, I love them as a couple, and it would be a wonderful storyline to watch Marlena and all the other Nicole haters have to suck it up.
  • This is what you do to revive Bo and Hope

Have you ever gone to you tube and re-watched the 1980's story line of Bo and Hope? A little corny but that's what we love about soaps. Bring Bo back and write an updated version of a similar story line. The heart break, love torn, jealous emotions of two people kept apart by circumstances beyond their control. Bo and Hope are older now, but aren't we all?
  • Eve worst actress ever

2.5
    Eve is the worst actress that Days has ever had and this includes the children. Get rid of her. There does not need to be another villain.
  • days in my life being aggravated?

ENOUGH already of stupid Theresa!!!! Just make her have an overdose and kill herself this time. Now we have to watch someone who is just as wacky as her - her sister!!!???? One of them is bad enough - so sick of watching them!! Get a move on with the story - so sick of watching Theresa and her sister's whiny and malicious deviousness. They are not even good actresses - why are they being shown such a lot? Give Brady a chance! Good looking, good guy - but he has been made to look like an idiot all the way. Have a new woman come in and change his life. 07/07

REALLY!!!???? What are the writers thinking!! They have Nick shot and they showed him eyes wide staring obviously dead. Then they have him staggering into the square??????? I hope he STAYS DEAD this time!! i can't stand Stefano but I'll take him anytime over NICK!!!! Time to bow out and take Gabi and Theresa and Ann with you! Hopefully good riddance to all of them! Hope the writers are not going to drag out the story about his death and all the stupid sobbing and screaming from Julie. I'm so sick of seeing Nick and hearing the name!! Please no dragged out flashbacks of Nick as well ... enough is enough!! 05/12

On my way to not watching any more!!! Have you noticed that all the latest characters the writers love to shove in our faces despite a lot of requests to get rid of them (Nick, Liam, Gabi, Theresa and Anne) are off their rockers???? Nothing good to write about? We hear enough bad news on TV already every day!! How about the writers get Liam (cannot stand him as well), Theresa, Anne, Nick and Gabi form some sort of morbid attachment to each other and then kill each other off so we don't have to suffer watching them any more!!! Let's hope they don't decide to bring in Mr Greetings as a main actor ever!! Definitely more fast forwarding then watching lately. I'd rate the show a minus 5 if I could!!!! 04/14

Way to go making Sierra a grasping little girl!!! Never did like her acting! Already Nick is putting me off more than ever. I've just been fast forwarding a lot lately. Time get out before my blood pressure gets any higher and the poison gets to my brains!! Whatever there is left of it after watching all this trash that is going on!!!

Ej and scheming slut Abigail ... fast forward!!! Crazed Nick and even crazier Gabi .. fast foward!!! Nick and Abigail ... fast forward. My goodness!! Definitely time to stop watching!!!

Why the heck is Nick back on the scene??!!!!! I REALLY cannot stand his acting! I am already gritting my teeth watching Theresa and EJ and SEX-STARVED HOME WRECKER Nympho-Abigail. The writer's don't seem to know what they are doing!! They make Abigail a holier than thou and honest to goodness girl and then they make her do something like this? Which is it?? Good job giving all the bad actors main scenes. Time to stop watching!!! AARRGGHHHHH!!! Down one more rating!!!!

2/3/2014

SERIOUSLY... EJ and Abigail!!????? EWWWWWW!!!!! I suppose Abigail will also be like a stalker like Gabi was. Saw more love scenes between Abs and EJ - it is seriously putting me off watching any further. And COME ON!!! Nicole and Eric is almost being killed, they are sitting around yakking? Write a more decent story line!! Also agree with the other person ... the person replacing Will not the same, and also for goodness sake - time to write off Ann and Theresa!!!! Don't tell me that they are going to let Stefano get the best of someone again! What are they doing, killing off all the good actors and letting the irritating and bad actors get the main scenes??? The way the storyline has gone and is still going is making me lower my rating! 1/10/2014

Aarrgghhhhh!!! ENOUGH of Anne and Theresa - too aggravating to watch! Anne is TOO annoying, shouldn't a person who acts like that be fired from the work place already? Theresa is even harder to stomach than Nick!! JJ and his friend - very annoying characters, bad acting maybe - makes me hate watching the story unfold when they come on the scene. Abigail is too indecisive and bland just like Jennifer. Bring back Chelsea, Melanie and Phillip. Kate and Rafe - ugh, Brady and Nicole - great, Nichole and Rafe - also good, Nicole and Eric - sort of okay.
  • BORING

Jennifer is incredibly boring and that sad expression and whiny voice is just too much to take. And she often says "oh my goodness" and sounds like a little girl. Really boring personality and acting. And Daniel is not what I'd call good-looking. He sure doesn't look like a Dr. He looks like he needs a shower and a shave. I wish both would be replaced with better, more attractive actors; I'd sure enjoy the story a lot more!
  • Philip and Melanie

what ever happened to Philip and Melanie ?? I think Gabby should confess all that she did to them now that she is going to prison always liked Mel.....
  • Eric and Nichole

They need to be together he should be put back with her him finding out is crazy this show used to be my favorite and have watched it since I could remember and everything is so crazy I hate the ordeal with Brady and Theresa hope should be with the lawyer and chloey needs to come back put her with Brady
  • Bo and Hope

1.5
    You need to bring Bo back and reunite him and Hope. You need some integrity in your show. This supercouple was what made your show. They have so much chemistry together and they deserve to be together. They have been through so much and when I think of DOOL, they are what comes to mind. Put a little class back in your show. All anybody wants is to believe that a fairy tale can come true and we believed it with Bo and Hope. Please, for your fans and your show!
  • sammy n ej fight

It was epic!!!! I love them together they just show so much passion even if its love heartbreak hate revenge wateva they throw themselves n wholeheartedly. I wish they wuld just get married they fit so perfectly together. Great actors those two n still rooting for them. This is not Beef. I fogot my friend was logged nto fb on my phone. I am a girl lol well disappointed it was all imagined but happy she aint kill abby lol
  • a beautiful wedding

I thought Will and Sonny's wedding last week was beautiful! The show did a great job. Caroline Brady's speech was incredible. I've watched the show off and on since 1970, and started watching it regularly a couple years ago when Will's story first started. I know some people don't care for their story, but not everyone looks at gay relationships as a moral issue. For many it's a civil rights issue. Gay people can be every bit as "moral" as anyone else. The PDA they show if pretty tame compared to what we see with EJ and Sami jumping on each other every 10 minutes. Those two guys make a nice couple.
  • the demise of Sami

3.5
    I must say, I have not watched in nearly 2 months, until yesterday, and not surprisingly, the same storylines are still ongoing!!! However, I cannot wait until Sami finds out about EJ & Abigail come, at this rate, Thanksgiving, hopefully! Sami is beyond annoying, always in everyone's business!! & she acts so uppity!! Fudge up her perfect life Days!!! I also agree with the comments on Kate's hair!! & Jennifer looks soooo old!! She needs a new makeup artist who can better conceal her wrinkles!!! Can't wait to see Gabi gone! And WTF is Jordan's secret already! It better be good because she lost my interest back in September!! Please kill Nick again, for good this time!! Bring Chloe back, if you're trying to put Aiden & Hope together, they have ZERO chemistry!!! PS, Marlena acts like she's the one needing a shrink!! Anyone else think she acts spacey, or off?? These are my two cents until I tune in, probably next month and it will probably be the same storyline. Oh yeah, Sonny & Will, I don't have a problem there, but do they gotta show so much PDA??? That's thee most PDA I've ever seen of any Day's couple. Tone it down a bit!! We get it, they're gay! Carry on!!!
  • Can't stand it!

New Will absolutely sucks! I tried to give him a chance, but Guy Wilson really makes me wanna hurl. Poor acting, constant sniffling, face always down, back Chandler!
  • DOOL going downhill

Dool needs new writers. They insult our intelligence! If the only storyline they can come up for Jennifer and Daniel is to have someone constantly trying to break them up then split them up and with it. First it was Nicole, Chloe, JJ and now psycho Liam. Did I leave out anyone? Downright boring. Jennifer's goody two shoes attitude is boring as well. Abigail and EJ just plain icky!!. Clueless Gabi and lunatic rid of them. Sami and EJ giggling are acting like a couple of horny teenagers. Brady and Teresa? Thats the best they can do? Ciara Brady is a complete brat while Hope coddles find myself fast forwarding more and every episode. Pretty soon going to quit watching altogether!
  • Painful to Watch

Why do so many people in Hollywood feel that the gay community should be respected and yet they don't respect the moral majority who want to support family values? We have our rights too, and I for one am tired of being forced to watch gay sex instead of interesting, intelligent story lines. You don't have to show what's going on behind the bedroom door for gays or straights. I'm not a prude; I just prefer classy romance to sleazy sex ~ no matter who it is.

I have watched DOOL for many years right from its beginning, although it's been off and on when I couldn't deal with the poor writing and pathetic story lines for characters I once loved. These mixed in with lingering assaults on our minds and senses from some poor quality acting that drones on and on is more than I can take. PLEASE give us some writers who will inspire and endear us to well-written and well-acted characters again.
  • Losing interest after 45 years since show started

Love all the old actors and some of the new but this homosexual lifestyle does not need to be shown with the hugging, kissing etc. Keep that out or I'm going to give up watching. Totally not necessary.
  • Nicole and Eric

The actors are great, but some of the characters are not allowed to evolve. Why can Nicole never find happiness???!! Eric can be a priest AND marry Nicole - ever hear of Protestant faiths? Catholic priests have been known to convert when they fall on love, and why did the writers have to write nicole backsliding to her old ways and destroy the information she found??? Give her and I a break. I want to see her happy and to grow in a positive way. Please??!!!
  • never ending torture

need some new writers? call me! your story lines are insulting. we used to love your show,now we watch twice a week if we can stomach it. nick is sickening, he needs to go! Jennifer is 50 years old and needs some conditioner and bangs. maybe a new makeup artist, Theresa and brady? you couldn't come up with something better? sami chasing ej? abigal? why would you make her an unbeleliveble nut case? will's face is expressionless and cant act, marlena 's doesn't move an inch! john is scarey looking and a terrible actor, kate is too old to have 2 toned hair, hope's daughter is a BRAT,i can see why this show is the least watched. if something good doesn't happen and you don't get rid of the bad seeds, we are done!
  • no_longer_a_fan

I used to be a fan of DAYS but no longer. They have sooo over run their time they should gracefully bow out and go off the air. They have gotten way out of control. There are no morals or respect and their use of profanity, sex scenes, murders with no concenquences and now their newest thing is ***gots.... whenever I overhear anyone commenting on the show its always negative comments anymore...

With the impact that the media has... (even more now than before) why don't they try to use it for good rather than evil. There is sooo much good the media could do. Why people thrive on evil I do not know.

It has proven that people react to these things and it makes them negative, irresponsible, mean, bad and etc. etc. why not do something that is better rather than bad.
  • ConcernedTim

Jennifer has got to GO! She is whiny; She doesn't work but has a cushy job; she's indecisive; she is put on a pedestal as being perfect; the list goes on... I'm also sick of Daniel being painted as this savior. He is nothing but a low-life user of women. Remember how he slept with the grandmother and her grand daughter... breaking up Lucas/Chloe? Sick, dating a skipped generation. Jennifer was much better when she had some throat/neck fat... Her neck is way to skinny- showing all her ligaments.. Dannifer is boring and horrible! Since Dannifer was voted as 1 of the 10 worst couples, WHY DO THEY STILL KEEP GETTING SO MUCH FACE TIME! ARGH!!
  • Sami, Best hell out of Abigal,,,

victor needs some back bone. Time to fight back ,,,, Stefano &. Nick go away,, I'm going to miss Sami, Sami needs to Beat the Hell out of Abigal for Sex of EJ. Ewww nasty,,, before she Leave &. Kill. That Nick & Kristin for hurting her family,, Sami go on Ranpage. &. Shoot them all ,,, Love you Sami /. Stefano needs to Punish EJ. &. Abby for breaking up the Family!!!!!
  • I am no longer a fan

I can't stand what they are doing to this show. The new Will sucks, hearing Allison Sweeney is leaving is the worst. I will not be watching this show when she gors. It already has been going downhill for months. Jennifer is a yawn. Hope is boring. There is no one on this show thst I care about anymore. Except maybe Nicole.
  • Writer's are writing this show into it's grave...

First off, I have to mention I have been watching the show for 20 years. I agree with another fan when I say I don't normally write reviews, but I am SO frustrated as a viewer that I have to get my frustrations voiced so that hopefully these clueless writers can give their head a shake. I've read a lot of posts and it seems a lot of fans agree. Here are my top 3 NEGATIVE opinions:

1. Eric: I LOVE Eric. I love Eric and Nicole. They are the only couple left I watch when I FF through the other 50min of the show. Now, I didn't complain when they wasted a gorgeous talent like Greg Vaughn to portray a priest (for god's sake it's a soap opera! Your fan base is primarily middle aged women wanting to see love, sex, & scandal- not 100 Huntley Street!!) And I didn't complain when it took you TWO years to drag out the most boring storyline with the sexiest actor. But I AM complaining that it took two years of SLOW build-up of what COULD have been the best rekindled romance of a power couple BUT at the last second BLOW any chance of that happening by completely contorting Nicole's character last second. This woman was finally getting her redemption- was that not the whole purpose of Eric coming back and that stupid priest storyline!!??!! Why all of a sudden is she back to self destruction? Don't they know how to "build" a character? What a WASTE. A total, utter disappointment. Very unimpressed.

2. Stop dragging the storylines out beyond the viewers attention span. This happens way to often that I can miss a month (or two years) and catch up instantly. How many more times we got to see Jen and Dan breakup? Is creativity a rare find over at the writer's desk?

3. Get rid of unnecessary actors and useless side stories. It's been a few years and why is Anne still there? How many times do we need to see Maggie talk about AA? Will Stefano ever die and stay dead!? (All do respect, but he's old, boring, unattractive & predictable- remember your fan base - We want to see love, sex, and scandal, not old farts doing... I can't even begin to list the embarrassing & ridiculous storylines. Or, do we need to watch Julie yak, or Ciara's acting out again and again? Who cares!!

4. Stop burning up the power couples. All. The. Time. Does anything good ever happen in Salem or the only original thought behind writing is to build a plot for two years to piss it away the moment the viewer finally thinks something good will happen? And, stop writing out all the good couples ;( I don't care about the old grandma/grandpa couples- I'm talking Eric & Nicole, Carrie & Austin, Sami & Rafe, Belle & Shawn. All I'm saying is there is oodles of talent and potential for great romance, but we keep getting the revolving door of Anne, Maggie, Jen/Dan, Hope/Ciara, JJ/Theresa. Move ON!!

Positive notes ;)

1. It sucks Chandler had to leave, but I like the new Will actor (great job!!) it's always a shock to ppl when new actors take over...

2. Obviously I still watch b/c I love Eric and Nicole so the interest is there, just please use the talent and respect the fan base! Before any more actors and viewers jump ship!

• strange stories

Hopefully soon Anne at the hospital will go away. Would like to see some solid couples, like in the old days, between Sami and EJ, Eric and Nicole (with no lying), and Jen and Dan.

Keep Chloe away. Get rid of Nick, and Gabi, and Anne! Abigail needs to get a better life, something that fits her more. Too bad did not work with Chad.

Very tired of Theresa also.

Really do not like at all that Nicole is lying to Eric, ruins that relationship, which now is doomed, which is too bad.

It was nice to have couples like Bo and Hope, John and Marlaina, that one could count on.

Not enjoying the story lines at present: except Eric and Nicole, UNTIL she shredded the evidence and decided not to tell Eric. Her change does not really make sense! POOR WRITING!!

Always enjoy EJ's acting, and Brady too. JJ is good, like that. Sonny and Will good.
  • Major Snoozefest

2.5
    I am so tired of Jen and Dan and the sappy crap. They need to get on to new relationships that will spice up their characters.
  • From Best to Worst

This show was so good a few months ago and now it is basically unwatchable. Not one interesting storyline.

EJ with Abigail? She is the most boring thing on Tv, well except maybe her mother or her brother. Who cares about him and the story line. That whole family should just more away.

Daniel is a snooze,.

Jordan and Rafe? What a waste of this lovely man. And its the writing because she was fun on All my Children.

Sammy and Kate are fun but the potential here is being lost. If Sammy leave the show nothing left.

Maybe Brady and Eric should fall in love, can't seen anything else saving this trash.
  • Salem, Salem, Salem in a Downward Spiral !!!

I immediately noted a change when Days brought in new writers, but was hopeful for the future. It seemed apparent to me that the writers did not have a firm grip on who their characters were. The writers have matriarchs and people of class speaking ghetto slang. Suddenly the affluent and powerful of Salem are spineless! Just look at the way they have Nick leading Sammy and Kate around by the nose. Seriously?! Either of them would chew him up and spit him out, for grins!

So many missed opportunities and wasted story lines, it really is a shame. I am disappointed after seeing this more than a few times. I hoped the writers would be directed towards bringing our Days cast back into character. We're still waiting!! (but, not for long!) It seems that Salem as we know it is on the decline.

There is NO hint of family values anymore. Abigail, member of "the purity club" is anything but. I agree with everyone that says seeing EJ and Abigail together is gross. Almost as gross as watching that guy attempting to replace Will roll around in bed with Sonny. I am no ***phobe. I have friends and acquaintances of all varieties, gays included. While I enjoy knowing about things that are going on in their life, I don't follow them to the bedroom. Are you getting this? Between Will & Sonny's interludes and EJ & Abigail's shower scene and other such nonsense, you are turning the stomachs of your fan base.

I can only speculate as to how much the deterioration of the writing, the lame story lines, and the degradation of the "Horton Family values" as we KNEW it contributed to the loss of The REAL Will and Sammy's pending departure. BTW, Please don't kill Sammy off, send her on vacation for a few years until you can get a decent team of writers that are not burning talent. I'm betting Will would still be here if you hadn't made him so gay! Enough is enough!!

PS: Jennifer, Will you call Kim and Shane already and have them pick up Teresa the terrible. There is only so much you can do with that character and its played out.

I also like the idea of Salem PD solving crimes, maybe finally bringing a villain to justice, locking someone up besides Sammy, maybe. A few more trips to the bedroom to watch soft porn with Will and Sonny and I won't be around to watch you catch the crook.

• Writers - please read what the fans are saying - CLEAN UP - some characters just NEED TO GO!

Many have asked:rid the show of people like Nick, Theresa, ridiculous hospital administrator with the long curly head of hair, Kristen, and lately we are getting so sick and tired of Gabi with that sad-sack face all the time -- quit trying to put her back with Nick again - he was gone - what on earth possessed you to bring him back? Theresa with that annoying voice - go away - she brings nothing to the show - just turns

off audiences -- Sick and tired of curly top Hosp Admin;its not reality to have people like her get away with all her shenigans & still keep her get storyline back and moving forward between Eric and Nicole - best actors on the show - major chemistry - and the main reason why fans still watch -

second, is "EJ" - handsomest guy you have - how do you justify putting him with Abigail - EJ is too

sophisticated, smart, stunningly handsome and for years we saw Sami the only one for him.... Build on that for the rest of the year while Sami still part of the show --- And PLEASE: LET NICOLE TELL TRUTH TO ERIC AND EVEN WHEN HE FINDS HE CAN CLEAR HIS NAME, STILL WANTS TO SPEND HIS LIFE WITH NICOLE.... And find a new, younger gal for Daniel --- Jennifer looks like his mother for

goodness sake... C'mon guys, you have some fantastic acting going on with some fantastic people,

please get all the unnecessary 'unlikables' out of the way --- Let's not hear anymore from Chloe, Nick,

Theresa, curly top, or Kristen --- Brady too handsome also for the likes of Kristen!

• like the title

I've been watching the show for years and I'm sorry to say I'm about to walk away from the show. The show just seems to be stuck your not revolving with time. Just once I'd like to see the bad guys get caught and get what they deserve. People like EJ, Stepheno and Cristan never get what they deserve, and the police department never ever solve a crime. You let people like Sammy and Kate commit unspeakable acts and then appear to be upstanding citizens. Taking for ever to get to a conclusion is starting to be a pain in the ass tactic and really needs to be revised it makes me want to not watch because by the time you get to the climax I'm not interested anymore' try getting to the point. I don't mine cliff hangers just don't hang there for a month.
  • Please do something before you lose more viewers!!

I can't even believe that I hunted for this review site to leave this message but something has to be done to get back the Days of Our Lives that we all know and love! Couple of sticking points for me that I'm going to share:

1- Bo Brady; you get us sucked up into this warm, loving, family man of a guy and then he disappears on some type of job and he just turns his back on his family? This is not the Bo that you turned us on to or that we fell in love with, this must change!!

2 - Will Horton; what in God's name have you done here? You replace Will with a Mr. Potato Head lookalike and expect us to just overlook it? Please bring back the old Will and if you can't do that at least find someone that can act, this new guys needs to hit the bricks!!

3 - Abigail & EJ; are you flipping kidding me?? Isn't this against the law?? EJ has NEVER been one to cheat, he is above and beyond the biggest family man regardless of anything going on in his life and then you go and do this, you put him with a 22 year old girl? This is disgusting and I cannot even believe what you've done to his character!! He deserves for Sami to find out and then hopefully we can get rid of Jordan; that's number 4

4 - Jordan Ridgeway & Rafe? --- come on man, really, let Sami find out about EJ and send her back to Rafe where she belongs!!! Send Jordan packing this story line stinks!!!

5 - Ann & Theresa, for the love of Saint Pete, get rid of these two. If Ann was in charge of my HR department she would have been fired a long long long time ago!!

6 - Maxine? Love her, why can't she hook up with Abe?? Just a thought!

7 - Eric & Nicole, please do something with this story line, Nicole is the only one left that makes any sense her a story line, let her end up with Eric, let it be his choice, send him to the Cardinal and have the Cardinal tell him that he must follow his heart which will in turn lead him to Nicole and them maybe she can finally have the baby she's been so desperate for?!?!?!

8 - Jennifer & Daniel, either they are together or they're not but please this back and forth bs is too much anymore!!

9 - JJ, please let him come clean to his mother so her and Daniel can finally move forward!!!

10 - LUCAS ----- HELLO?????? Can we help a brother out and get him a story line??? Maybe Gabi, let Lucas help her!!

11 - Gabi --- beautiful baby, love this story but I have never seen a woman this weak in my life, how does she stand up straight without a spine??? She doesn't need Nick, oh and while we're talking about that we don't need bye now!!!

12 - Last but not least, congrats on bringing a gay couple to Salem, but for the love of God don't continue to push this in our faces! It's bad enough we have to FF through them kissing but i DO NOT want/need to see them in bed together, that's crazy and you are forcing this on your viewer and that is UNNACCEPTABLE!!

Not sure what's going on with your writers but if I was in charge, we'd be looking at a lock in to come up with better story lines!! Either that or figure out what's best!!!

PLEASE SAVE DAYS OF OUR LIVES SO THAT WE CAN GO BACK TO ENJOYING THE SHOW INSTEAD OF FAST FORWARDING THROUGH THE HOUR TO CATCH UP WITH THE ONE SOLID STORY LINE!!!
  • Days LOSING a Long Time Viewer

3.5
    I have enough things to peeve me off & annoy me on a daily basis - I don't need a show I tape to "enjoy" with my morning coffee to do the same. But Days is managing to do just that. In no specific order: JENNIFER!! Someone put a muzzle on her. Back in the Jack days they were an OK couple, sure she was more of a goody 2 shoes but it sort of worked. Now she is just this nail biting stick a fork in my head whiny irritating pain in the ..... All this JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ stuff too. I mean who wouldn't have to do drugs just to escape her relentless yelping on him. Oh you didn't answer your phone, I couldn't reach you - it makes me want to scream! She needs botox for the wrinkles from all the frowning. And how in God's green earth the writers ever thought she would work with Daniel? What's with that? Again nag nag nag... yes no yes no yes no.. Go away Jenn Jenn you aren't even in his league. As much as a I'm also getting sick of the doey eyed Theresa her revulsion of Jenn Jenn is so understandable. I don't like the new Will, I hate the sneering Nick - doesn't work at all (after all for 2 smart experienced villians Sami & Kate should be able to handle him like yesterdays old news) . Now I also just read below Allison Sweeney is leaving? That's too bad but she doesn't need this show anymore so good luck to her. I just hope they don't try to replace her. Either have her leave or kill her off. Give her a goodby we'll luve and remember! Look every soap needs its villians, bitches, dummies and such but one can only take so much. Obvious inconsistencies, and things that just don't work. Bo disappearing. He's not supposed to be returning so do something - kill him off or replace him. And now the final puker - EJ and Jenn Jenn's dopey eyed daughter. Will the torture never end? The show is in a shambles, it's got too many young folks carrying adult like plots & maybe that's a huge part of the issue, for me anyway. Bring back the days & the inspiration of Tom & Alice - now that was a show worth watching.
7/30/2014