Days of our Lives

Weekdays 1:00 PM on NBC Premiered Nov 08, 1965 In Season

Days of our Lives Fan Reviews (510)

• days in my life being aggravated?

Hurry up and have any one of the prisoners kill off Aiden, Andre, Theresa and Jennifer!! They are so boring to watch! 9/27

Brady and Bug-eyed Theresa are so BORING!!! (Fast forward whenever they are on). Get the prisoner guy to kill off Theresa, Aiden and Andre!! Oh, and Jennifer too!! So sick of watching them! 9/15

What is wrong with the writers? Do we still have to suffer watching Aiden and Andre!! Gabi pregnant, AbJay pregnant, Theresa pregnant, and now Chloe? Haven't they heard of contraceptives? 9/02

Do we now have to suffer Jennifer and her stupid sob acting!! FAST FORWARD!! 8/31

Seriously! Can a drug and an alcohol addict like Jen even sue for custody for her grandson? She has no physical evidence that Chad is neglecting his child. Her acting is working on my nerves too - she's already pathetic and making her an addict is just making it worse for watching! She's becoming melodramatic like Julie - who is just as irritating!! What is the matter with her family supporting her to adopt her grandchild when they know she's an addict! Thank goodness AbJay is finally out of the scenes!! 08/05

Oh come on!! AbJay in a fire - but her nose and lips are fine?!! Utterly ridiculous!! Get on with the story we don't want to watch more of Abjay's pathetic acting !! PLEASE, enough of stupid Andre!! Hope Kate gets her just desserts!! She's always getting away with things! Hope back with old flame Aiden - still boring! 6/17

Ugghhhh!! Just when we have a break on watching Jennifer with her pill popping - how much longer do we have to suffer watching Abjay's neurotic histrionics? It's getting on my nerves even listening to it! (I'm not watching it). 2/29

Come on! Ciara being raped and she just lays there like an idiot? That's not even her! She's normally overly brattish and loud mouthed and tells you straight out. Now she's all helpless and useless?!! 3/5

Ughh - thought we were done with stupid Ava!! Everyone who comes to Salem - are either evil, crazy or somewhat out of their minds. How about a different theme? No one wants to watch Jennifer and her pathetic drug problems!! Getting real boring! 2/22

Seriously? Having a whole building (maybe there are other floors above) falling on Tony Demira and he is able to get out - not badly hurt? Wow the building must have crumbled into very fine dust for him to get out so easily. Belle, Joey, and Ava is annoying. What's with the writers? They have a thing with young guys going for older women? Off putting to watch!! Really? Ava forcing Steve to have sex with her? Just slap the hell out of her. Chad and Abjay - really boring!! 01/25

Wow! It must be the same writers as Y & R. People getting killed, and dying and or sick and over the start of the new year as well. Really depressing!! Of course, great job are killing off the wrong people!! 01/09

Someone please get rid of pathetic nympho "cannot live without a man" AbJay!! Get Ben to escape jail and kill AbJay and Teresa off! Really cannot stomach any more of watching the two of them! Seriously? Don't tell me that Hope as a cop, doesn't know how to defend herself in situations? She should have kneed Malcolm in the groin instead of standing there groaning!! Useless cop!! Brady and Teresa again!! UGH!!!! 12/01

Don't you think it's rather strange that stupid Eve and Clyde happen to have some listening device that seems to last forever without charging? Is everyone in Salem walking around with these contraptions? What kind of a cheesy life are these people leading? 8/27

What's with all the 'babies' theme. First Teresa and her baby - nothing great to watch, now with AbJay? First they have her with the same theme of being pregnant from EJ now with Chad? Who's next? Going through the family, how about Stephano? Lol - and why not? They have JJ and Eve doing it. Might be quite funny and disgusting to watch AbJay and Stephano going at it. Might make my day!! (Ugh) Have they ever heard of birth control? Teresa with the baby is bad enough to watch now we've got to watch stupid AbJay going through all the stupid emotions from her own stupidity. I bet the writers will have Clyde go and alter the Dna results, blah, blah, etc. 7/23

As usual, like before when their lives are in danger - Nicole and Eric are blabbing away instead of trying to b look for another way out?? Really stupid!! Will's acting is annoying to watch!! Just have Sonny and Paul together and have Will kill himself - and take Clyde with him!! 06/19

Boy, do those writers know how to write a stupid story line! Don't tell me two strong men cannot even push Marlena out of the window!??? The stupid sugary 'ga-ga over the baby' Teresa is making me nauseous!! Too sickening and boring to watch. Called it right on Floozy Abjay!! Swinging right back to Chad - real nymphomaniac! Boring as heck too. Along comes a new guy - guess who will be there - seen one, seen all!! Same old story!! 5/16

Ugghhhh, seriously could someone just get rid of Will - have Clyde Weston kill him off!!! Lucas and Adrienne??? Double yuck!!! I can't even watch that! Floozy Abby (can't even act) and Ben - really, really boring! Hope and Aiden is starting to get a bit sickening - when they were against each other in the beginning with that little bit of interest in each other was way more fun to watch. 04/30

Oh, cry me a river Will!! So annoying! You did the deed, now you do the time! I hope Sonny leaves you for good! Why are Brady and Eric always being suckered by women? 03/06

GOOD JOB writers bringing stupid Clyde Weston back from the dead!! JUST like they did with Nick! I thought it might be too good to be true that Clyde would be dead permanently. Can't stand him, thought I had seen the last of him - lots of fastwarding!! Some more JJ and Eve - ewwww, how much more can a person take watching it!!! Ugghhhh!! 02/15

Come on!!!! JJ and Eve??!!! EEWWWW!! Baarrrrffff!!!! More than up to my neck sick of stupid bug eyed Theresa!!! Now they endow her with a baby to drag out her time??? Fassst forward!! Will Horton (new one) is bad enough, Jordan walks around with a stupid frown/squint on her face like she cannot see; Jordan's father is terrible as well. New Chad also bad; home wrecker Abigail as stated by another person looks like a deer struck by headlights. Anne, thank goodness - has toned down a bit and is a tad bit more tolerable. Still don't like her! 11/06

Yesterday's episode was one big joke!! C'mon?? Seriously, would Stefano even marry someone like that? What with all those floozies hanging around him looking nothing like his so called "wife"!!????? That stupid tone and fake talking is one big joke!! I didn't even bother watching that episode and did something else!! And with EJ calling his fans f**g idiots - well he has one fan less together with his floozie AbJay!! 9/30

ENOUGH already of stupid Theresa!!!! Can we be DONE with her already!!! She's an annoying and terrible actress!! Now we have to watch her wacky sister!!!???? One of them is bad enough - get a move on with the story - so sick of watching their whiny and malicious deviousness. They are not even good actresses - why are they being shown such a lot?. 7/7

REALLY!!!???? What are the writers thinking!! They have Nick shot and they showed him eyes wide staring obviously dead. Then they have him staggering into the square??????? I hope he STAYS DEAD this time!! Time to bow out and take Gabi and Theresa and Ann with you! Hopefully good riddance to all of them! Hope the writers are not going to drag out the story about his death and all the stupid sobbing and screaming from Julie. I'm so sick of seeing Nick and hearing the name!! Please no dragged out flashbacks of Nick as well ... enough is enough!! 05/12

How about the writers get Liam (cannot stand him as well), Theresa, Anne, Nick and Gabi form some sort of morbid attachment to each other and then kill each other off so we don't have to suffer watching them any more!!! Please don't decide to bring in Mr Greetings as a main actor!

Way to go making Sierra a grasping little girl!!! Never did like her acting! Already Nick is putting me off more than ever. EJ and scheming AbJay slut, crazed Nick and even crazier Gabie , Nick and Abigail ... fast forward!!

Why the heck is Nick back on the scene??!!!!! I REALLY cannot stand his acting! I am already gritting my teeth watching Theresa and EJ and SEX-STARVED HOME WRECKER Nympho-Abigail. The writer's don't seem to know what they are doing!! They make Abigail a holier than thou and honest to goodness girl and then they make her do something like this? Which is it?? AARRGGHHHHH!!! 2/3/14

SERIOUSLY... EJ and Abigail!!????? EWWWWWW!!!!! Abigail will also be like a stalker like Gabi was. Saw more love scenes between Abs and EJ - it is seriously putting me off watching any further. And COME ON!!! Nicole and Eric - almost being killed, they are sitting around yakking? The person replacing Will not the same, and also for goodness sake - time to write off Ann and Theresa!!!! 1/10/14