Days of our Lives

Weekdays 1:00 PM on NBC Premiered Nov 08, 1965 In Season

AdamDicy

Days of our Lives Fan Reviews (534)

• days in my life being aggravated?

How much longer do we have to watch Brady and Lucas on their drinking binge?!!! 9/21

Thank goodness they got rid of Angelica ... now for the other two idiotic doubles. A mental facility just locks up someone who is found in another room - who is not supposed to be there without even finding out the correct situation and having the facts verified before locking them up? What kind of stupid story line are the writers thinking up? So ridiculous!! 8/28

Getting ridiculous - now they have Bonnie and Hattie as doubles? So boring and stupid to watch. Anjelica is boring as hell too. Now they have Brady acting like a stupid and drunken idiot again!! 08/12/17

Get rid of Trip - he is annoying and take Jade with him!! So stupid - it looks like no other outsiders were there at the charity party, yet no one could recognize Deimos? It's not even a clever disguise - any idiot could see that it's him!! Gabi and Chad having sex on the island is pretty stupid too. Can't they even keep it in their pants? There's other people around who could have walked in on them at any time. So inappropriate. Not enjoy watching the young casts of DOOL, especially Tripp and Jade. They're the worst actors and have nothing to offer except stupidity and selfishness, maybe with a lot of evil in them - should they call this show 90210? more for the younger generation? Should we the longtime fans be watching something else with more finesse. 6/19

A plane crash and they are ALL oh so fine!! Same writer from Young and the Restless get transferred over? The plane crash story is the same, with no one being hurt. Stupid really!! 06/05/17

OMG!!! The scene between Gabi and Chad when locked up is SO PATHETIC!! Why is everyone always sleeping around? Do they have no sense of commitment and faithfulness? So sickening to watch - especially Gabi as usual - she seem to not be able to keep her pants zipped! Chad is just as bad!! 2/23

Ughhh - hopefully we will see less of Jade - she's so annoying! After Chloe being pregnant, now it's Jade? What's with Salem's water?!! 12/06

Seems like I spoke too soon, AbJay is back - the new one seems a little bit insipid. Great - besides being a nutcase, she had the time to dye her hair blonde! Just let Bug-eyed Teresa die of an overdose - so sick of watching her! 11/15

Do we still have to suffer watching Aiden and Andre!! Gabi pregnant, AbJay pregnant, Theresa pregnant, and now Chloe? Haven't they heard of contraceptives? Brady and Bug-eyed Theresa are so BORING!!!9/02

Do we now have to suffer Jennifer and her stupid sob acting!! 8/31

Seriously! Can a drug and an alcohol addict like Jen even sue for custody for her grandson? She has no physical evidence that Chad is neglecting his child. Her acting is working on my nerves too - she's already pathetic and making her an addict is just making it worse for watching! She's becoming melodramatic like Julie - who is just as irritating!! 08/05

Oh come on!! AbJay in a fire - but her nose and lips are fine?!! Utterly ridiculous!! We don't want to watch more of Abjay's pathetic acting !! PLEASE, enough of stupid Andre!! Hope back with Aiden - still boring! 6/17

Ugghhhh!! Just when we have a break on watching Jennifer with her pill popping - how much longer do we have to suffer watching Abjay's neurotic histrionics? It's getting on my nerves even listening to it! (I'm not watching it). 2/29

Come on! Ciara being raped and she just lays there like an idiot? That's not even her! She's normally overly brattish and loud mouthed and tells you straight out. Now she's all helpless and useless?!! 3/5

Ughh - thought we were done with stupid Ava!! Everyone who comes to Salem - are either evil, crazy or somewhat out of their minds. How about a different theme? No one wants to watch Jennifer and her pathetic drug problems!! Getting real boring! 2/22

Seriously? Having a whole building falling on Tony Demira and he is able to get out - not badly hurt? Wow the building must have crumbled into very fine dust for him to get out so easily. Belle, Joey and Ava are annoying. They have a thing with young guys going for older women? Off putting to watch!! Really? Ava forcing Steve to have sex with her? Just slap the hell out of her. Chad and Abjay - really boring!! 01/25

Someone please get rid of pathetic nympho "cannot live without a man" AbJay!! Really cannot stomach any more of watching the two of them! Seriously? Don't tell me that Hope as a cop, doesn't know how to defend herself in situations? She should have kneed Malcolm in the groin instead of standing there groaning!! 12/01

Don't you think it's rather strange that stupid Eve and Clyde happen to have some listening device - is everyone in Salem walking around with these contraptions? What kind of a cheesy life are these people leading? 8/27

What's with all the 'babies' theme. First Teresa and her baby - nothing great to watch, now with AbJay? They have her with the same theme of being pregnant from EJ now with Chad? Who's next? Going through the family, how about Stephano? Lol - and why not? They have JJ and Eve doing it. Might be quite funny and disgusting to watch AbJay and Stephano going at it. Might make my day!! (Ugh) Have they ever heard of birth control? I bet the writers will have Clyde go and alter the Dna results, blah, blah, etc. 7/23

As usual, like before when their lives are in danger - Nicole and Eric are blabbing away instead of trying to b look for another way out?? Really stupid!! Will's acting is annoying to watch!! 06/19

What a stupid story line! Don't tell me two strong men cannot even push Marlena out of the window!??? Called it right on Floozy Abjay!! Swinging right back to Chad - real nymphomaniac! Boring as heck too. 5/16

Lucas and Adrienne??? Double yuck!!! I can't even watch that! Floozy Abby (can't even act) and Ben - really, really boring! Hope and Aiden is starting to get a bit sickening - when they were against each other in the beginning with that little bit of interest in each other was way more fun to watch. 04/30

GOOD JOB writers bringing stupid Clyde Weston back from the dead!! JUST like they did with Nick! I thought it might be too good to be true that Clyde would be dead permanently. Can't stand him, thought I had seen the last of him - lots of fastwarding!! Some more JJ and Eve - ewwww, how much more can a person take watching it!!! Ugghhhh!! 02/15

Come on!!! JJ and Eve??!! EEWWWW!! Baarrrrffff!! More than up to my neck sick of stupid bug eyed Theresa!! Now they endow her with a baby to drag out her time?? Will Horton (new one) is bad enough, Jordan walks around with a stupid frown/squint on her face like she cannot see; Jordan's father is terrible as well. New Chad also bad; home wrecker Abigail as stated by another person looks like a deer struck by headlights. Anne, thank goodness - has toned down a bit and is a tad bit more tolerable. Still don't like her! 11/06

Yesterday's episode was one big joke!! C'mon?? Seriously, would Stefano even marry someone like that? What with all those floozies hanging around him looking nothing like his so called "wife"!!????? That stupid tone and fake talking is one big joke!! I didn't even bother watching that episode and did something else!! And with EJ calling his fans f**g idiots - well he has one fan less together with his floozie AbJay!! 9/30

ENOUGH already of stupid Theresa!!!! Can we be DONE with her already!!! She's an annoying and terrible actress!! Now we have to watch her wacky sister!!!???? One of them is bad enough - so sick of watching their whiny and malicious deviousness. They are not even good actresses. 7/7

REALLY!!?? They have Nick shot and they showed him eyes wide staring obviously dead. Then they have him staggering into the square?? I hope he STAYS DEAD this time!! Hope the writers are not going to drag out the story about his death and all the stupid sobbing and screaming from Julie. I'm so sick of seeing Nick and hearing the name!! Please no dragged out flashbacks of Nick as well ... enough is enough!! Please don't decide to bring in Mr Greetings as a main actor! 05/02

Way to go making Sierra a grasping little girl!!! Never did like her acting! Why the heck is Nick back on the scene??!!!!! I REALLY cannot stand his acting! I am already gritting my teeth watching Theresa and EJ and SEX-STARVED HOME WRECKER Nympho-Abigail. The writers make Abigail a holier than thou and honest to goodness girl and then they make her do something like this? Which is it?? AARRGGHHHHH!!! 2/3/14

EJ and Abigail!? EWW!! More love scenes between Abs and EJ is seriously putting me off watching any further. And COME ON!!! Nicole and Eric - almost being killed, they are sitting around yakking? 1/10/14