Days of our Lives

Weekdays 1:00 PM on NBC Premiered Nov 08, 1965 In Season

SrRui

Days of our Lives Fan Reviews (269)

7.9
  • days in my life being aggravated?

Come on!!!! JJ and Eve??!!! EEWWWW!! Baarrrrffff!!!! More than up to my neck sick of stupid bug eyed Theresa!!! Now they endow her with a baby to drag out her time??? Fassst forward!! Will Horton (new one) is bad enough, Pathetic Paige is also 'eh", Jordan walks around with a stupid frown/squint on her face like she cannot see; Jordan's father is terrible as well. New Chad also bad; home wrecker Abigail as stated by another person looks like a deer struck by headlights. Anne, thank goodness - has toned down a bit and is a tad bit more tolerable. Still don't like her! When all these characters come on - I fast foward!! Great job writers in making us all on the road to not watching anymore by bringing on all the terrible actors/actresses!! 11/06

Yesterday's episode was one big joke!! C'mon?? Seriously, would Stefano even marry someone like that? What with all those floozies hanging around him looking nothing like his so called "wife"!!????? That stupid tone and fake talking is one big joke!! I didn't even bother watching that episode and did something else!! I also agree with the other person that let's hope Kristen takes Teresa down. Also the replaced 'Chad' has left me flabbergasted! Seriously don't like any of the new actors! No connection whatsoever. And with EJ calling his fans f**g idiots - well he has one fan less together with his floozie AbJay!! 9/30

Can we be DONE with Theresa already!!! She's an annoying and terrible actress!! She's seriously making me thinking twice about watching the show!! What's with alcohol being in the house when there are two alcoholics Maggie and Brady living there? Just doesn't make any sense! 9/03

ENOUGH already of stupid Theresa!!!! Just make her have an overdose and kill herself this time. Now we have to watch someone who is just as wacky as her - her sister!!!???? One of them is bad enough - so sick of watching them!! Get a move on with the story - so sick of watching Theresa and her sister's whiny and malicious deviousness. They are not even good actresses - why are they being shown such a lot? Give Brady a chance! Good looking, good guy - but he has been made to look like an idiot all the way. Have a new woman come in and change his life. 07/07

REALLY!!!???? What are the writers thinking!! They have Nick shot and they showed him eyes wide staring obviously dead. Then they have him staggering into the square??????? I hope he STAYS DEAD this time!! i can't stand Stefano but I'll take him anytime over NICK!!!! Time to bow out and take Gabi and Theresa and Ann with you! Hopefully good riddance to all of them! Hope the writers are not going to drag out the story about his death and all the stupid sobbing and screaming from Julie. I'm so sick of seeing Nick and hearing the name!! Please no dragged out flashbacks of Nick as well ... enough is enough!! 05/12

On my way to not watching any more!!! Have you noticed that all the latest characters the writers love to shove in our faces despite a lot of requests to get rid of them (Nick, Liam, Gabi, Theresa and Anne) are off their rockers???? Nothing good to write about? We hear enough bad news on TV already every day!! How about the writers get Liam (cannot stand him as well), Theresa, Anne, Nick and Gabi form some sort of morbid attachment to each other and then kill each other off so we don't have to suffer watching them any more!!! Let's hope they don't decide to bring in Mr Greetings as a main actor ever!! Definitely more fast forwarding then watching lately. I'd rate the show a minus 5 if I could!!!! 04/14

Way to go making Sierra a grasping little girl!!! Never did like her acting! Already Nick is putting me off more than ever. I've just been fast forwarding a lot lately. Time get out before my blood pressure gets any higher and the poison gets to my brains!! Whatever there is left of it after watching all this trash that is going on!!!

Ej and scheming slut Abigail ... fast forward!!! Crazed Nick and even crazier Gabi .. fast foward!!! Nick and Abigail ... fast forward. My goodness!! Definitely time to stop watching!!!

Why the heck is Nick back on the scene??!!!!! I REALLY cannot stand his acting! I am already gritting my teeth watching Theresa and EJ and SEX-STARVED HOME WRECKER Nympho-Abigail. The writer's don't seem to know what they are doing!! They make Abigail a holier than thou and honest to goodness girl and then they make her do something like this? Which is it?? Good job giving all the bad actors main scenes. Time to stop watching!!! AARRGGHHHHH!!! Down one more rating!!!!

2/3/2014

SERIOUSLY... EJ and Abigail!!????? EWWWWWW!!!!! I suppose Abigail will also be like a stalker like Gabi was. Saw more love scenes between Abs and EJ - it is seriously putting me off watching any further. And COME ON!!! Nicole and Eric is almost being killed, they are sitting around yakking? Write a more decent story line!! Also agree with the other person ... the person replacing Will not the same, and also for goodness sake - time to write off Ann and Theresa!!!! Don't tell me that they are going to let Stefano get the best of someone again! What are they doing, killing off all the good actors and letting the irritating and bad actors get the main scenes??? The way the storyline has gone and is still going is making me lower my rating! 1/10/2014

Aarrgghhhhh!!! ENOUGH of Anne and Theresa - too aggravating to watch! Anne is TOO annoying, shouldn't a person who acts like that be fired from the work place already? Theresa is even harder to stomach than Nick!! JJ and his friend - very annoying characters, bad acting maybe - makes me hate watching the story unfold when they come on the scene. Abigail is too indecisive and bland just like Jennifer. Bring back Chelsea, Melanie and Phillip. Kate and Rafe - ugh, Brady and Nicole - great, Nichole and Rafe - also good, Nicole and Eric - sort of okay.