Days of our Lives

Weekdays 1:00 PM on NBC Premiered Nov 08, 1965 In Season

SrRui

Days of our Lives Fan Reviews (244)

7.9
  • the demise of Sami

3.5
    I must say, I have not watched in nearly 2 months, until yesterday, and not surprisingly, the same storylines are still ongoing!!! However, I cannot wait until Sami finds out about EJ & Abigail come, at this rate, Thanksgiving, hopefully! Sami is beyond annoying, always in everyone's business!! & she acts so uppity!! Fudge up her perfect life Days!!! I also agree with the comments on Kate's hair!! & Jennifer looks soooo old!! She needs a new makeup artist who can better conceal her wrinkles!!! Can't wait to see Gabi gone! And WTF is Jordan's secret already! It better be good because she lost my interest back in September!! Please kill Nick again, for good this time!! Bring Chloe back, if you're trying to put Aiden & Hope together, they have ZERO chemistry!!! PS, Marlena acts like she's the one needing a shrink!! Anyone else think she acts spacey, or off?? These are my two cents until I tune in, probably next month and it will probably be the same storyline. Oh yeah, Sonny & Will, I don't have a problem there, but do they gotta show so much PDA??? That's thee most PDA I've ever seen of any Day's couple. Tone it down a bit!! We get it, they're gay! Carry on!!!
10/1/2014