Dead Famous

Living Premiered Jun 01, 2004 In Season

cgbrannigan

Dead Famous Fan Reviews (11)

7.4
  • DEAd Famous in FAbulous .. I want see More . But i'm not able to do it Please Help ME .

Hi i was watching the show when it Was : Jim Morrison show.
    And i think that is extraordinary the capacity of be talking with Jim and find some hiding informations.
    Sorry my english is not well . But i wanna say Wow how they can do this !!! How they can learn soo much about the died people . And ... How this is FreaK !!! I love the show and i want to see more épisodes But I not understand how i can have point or anything to get an another Level . Im french and i be new here . Soo can people explain Me Plz
    Thanks. BecausE i want to see more about Dead FAmous
    Annie (Mtl)
    21 years old.
  • It was cool finding Elvis Presley in the house there they heard a voice who said "help me"

But it is oe thing i will that they shal do if someone have contact with chris or gail can you ask the find Eddie Guerrero died 38 Years old in minapolis in his hotelroom
    found of Chavo guerrero.
    Eddie`s real name is Eduardo Gori Guerrero and i want them to find him. he will be deeply missed he is still i our hearts and was famous over USA, England , Mexico, Italy, Spain, Norway, Germany, China and Japan ,and many other places in the world and i want toknow if his spirit is there some place.
  • Love the show.

Great show !!! Enjoy it more than that other show. Love Chris, your possessions are breathtaking and I hold my breath everytime. Gail you have some issues you need to work out. I watch all the shows every week even the reruns. I have always believed in the paranormal and that we can all communicate with them if you have the tools and the belief. Keep up the great work and I will continue to watch season after season. How about Bob Hope and Bing Crosby, to find out if they are still on the road to somewhere. See you on the other side.
  • Show about contacting dead celebrities.

This show is awesome...I thought the Frank Sinatra episode was good, although they never came in contact with him. The EVP recordings they got were super freaky!I have watched this show only 4 times, but each time I like it more...the Jim Morrison episode was quite entertaining especially with the psychic at the end...when she said he had told her something she couldn\'t repeat. I have also seen the Marilyn Monroe episode and the Lucille Ball episode, bot were good as well. I have recommended this show to many people, although it\'s on at a terrible time for me!! Oh well!
  • The show about Bing Crosby was the greatest! I am from the Spokane area and was glued to the TV. The historical facts were on target. Everyone in town has heard of Otis,the guy who died in the Fox. The wide shots of the city were the best

I wish they would have went to the Crosby home on the south hill. I bet they would have really found him there. He also has a library named for him at Gonzaga. The talk about the organized crime in the area was so right. There is alot of history of that kind of thing in the area. During prohabition they would float boxes and barrels of stuff down the river to the clients to keep the police from finding it. Although most of the cops were in on it. They made alot of money that way. I hope you do more of these shows in the inland northwest. Lana Turner is from that area too, over by Kelloge Idaho.
  • Fun and sometimes spooky to watch

I really do enjoy the show and love watching it...but....I am just wondering why they always visit so many different locations, or leave one location just when they start to \\\"make a connection\\\". It seems like if they genuinely thought they had contacted someone they would probe a little deeper and find out more information that only that spirit could tell them. The fact that they never find the ghost at their first stop makes it a bit unbelievable. It would seem more realistic if once in awhile they found the sprit at one place and really pursued it rather than moving on. In the episode where the spirit enters Gail at the Coronado...seems like maybe they would have asked her some questions or dug deeper. I was dissapointed when they just packed up and went somewhere else. Also. a lot of time when they speak to someone, the messages from beyond are pretty vague and something most people would imagine that ghost would say anyway...like Marylin Monroe etc. I still enjoy watching though.
  • I thoroughly enjoy this show even when some episodes are dull. My favourite episode was Joan Crawford, excellent. Dullest was Frank Sinatra one of my favourite singers. Overall tho, the show is great. Keep them coming please!

I love this show. As in my summary my favourite episode was Joan Crawford. The dullest was Frank Sinatra and he\'s one of my favourite singers. I get a bit bored with Gail\'s skepticism. Overall, the show is great. Please keep them coming I love it dull episodes and all.
  • This episode has Gail and Chris running around Nevada looking for the ghost of Frank Sinatra.

0.5
    I\'m not even sure where to begin to explain how unbelievable this show is. Chris\' attempt at making us belive that he was channelling Sammy Davis Jr. was so obviously FAKE, that it was absurd. I hope Chris does the viewing audience a favor and refrains from \"channelling\" again. What a bunch of crap. The only thing that Chris is "sensitive" to is really bad acting.
  • Ghostly encounters? More of a Biography.

2.2
    I love shows about the after life.But this one is ridiculous. I\'ve only seen....i mean was able to sit through two shows. The show is more of a bio of the dead famous.All I ever hear from the physcic is I feel . I feel . I feel.I think you need more of a crew to say they also feel something ......or you should have Mr. psychic give somekind of reading with a family member or friend of the dead famous person who can confirm what he is \"feeling\".He gets too excited over a bump in the night.
  • I really want to believe this new show. Chris and Gail have good synergy. However ... words are a premium here so see the review

In the John Wayne Show, Gail and a host are in Boot Hill cemetary. Gail claims 2 eyes stared at she and the host and no one -- not even camera men were around. The website even boasts that. I have a great digital recorder and ran it back 50 times -- Victory I thought -- I can finally show my husband that Dead Famous caught a spirit on tape. Nope -- you definitely see Gail in her braided pigtails walking in front of the host and it is Gail who turns around and screams and runs. The two eyes they claim are a ghost clearly belong to Gail. Please DF -- keep credibility and run your tapes back before saying you caught a ghost on tape ...
  • Gail Porter and Chris Flemming investigate the reported sightings of celebrities...the twist? The Celebrities are all long dead and the sightings are of their ghosts...

I'm a huge fan of this show.

Gail Porter is an excelent presenter and Chris flemming is far more believable than your usual Most Haunted stuff...

Season 1 was an excelent season with some great episodes. the show does great to capture the fear that some of the locations bring to the investigators, especially Gail, who claims to be a psceptic but quite obviously belives...or wants to.

Particular favourite episodes include the return to the Thunderbird Lodge, Jim Morrison and Alfred Hitchcock.

the first half of series 1 has been released on dvd and i would highly recomend it to all.

Season 1 has also begun airing in the USA, Episode 1 debuted June 28th at 9pm Central on the Biography Channel.

and GOOD NEWS!

Chris has just announced via his website that production for Series 3 begins in august and 10 new episodes will air starting January 2006 with a possible live special at the end of the series.

No annoucement as to which celebs will be investigated but it is thought the Live Special will have to come from the UK due to the time difference and there may be some other UK based investigations