Dead Like Me

Ashes to Ashes

Aired Unknown Oct 03, 2004 on Showtime

• when people change...

This was actually a very good episode despite some things being very off and out of character.

The main issue in this episode is about a poor man dying and George wants to do the most she can for him but Mason ofcourse is only thinking of stealing whatever he had, as soon as he finds out there wasn't anything to steal he just left the poor guy's body like trash. But George couldn't, she paind for him to be cremated and later sprang his ashes in the river. Very nice deed Georgia!

Meanwhile the show completely seterotypes the gothics...AGAIN. I really dislike that fact, gothics are portraid as brainless depressed idiots who only think about death which is FAR from true. Reggie becomes a gothic but as soon as she begins to talk about her sisters death Joy makes all the other gothics leave the house. To bad this show is stereotypical towards gothics, it makes me loose a little respect.

And then you have the Daisy storyline which is both good and dissapointing, I can't stand Ray and he makes her flirt with a guy and make him cheat with her. Mason is also seeing the way she is changing and tells her that he still loves her but doesn't like her anymore. Ray is really ruin her and changing her into a cold bitca just the way he is.

The episode had plenty of highlights yet it still left me a little cold at times. Great episode neverthless.