Dead Like Me

Death Defying

Aired Unknown Sep 26, 2004 on Showtime

• Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me. no more.

Another very sweet episode.

In this episode George is upset because her boyfriend who she slept with doesn't call her back, she gets so bad that she even begins to hate men because of it. Then she breaks a window and is caught by the police and taken to jail, where Deloris is the one who picks her up and gives her a nice pep-talk. I really love the band between those two girls.

Meanwhile Rube left and leaves Roxy in charge, he went to look for certificates of someone he knew. She seems to be his daughter.

Daisy's character begins to have more depth in this episode, I love how she's hard to get. This time she meets a guy named Ray who everyone hates but they seem to like each other, we get to see more of him later this season and he turns to be a complete jerk.

The best storylines these episode are from George's family, Joy is trying to look for someone but Reggie doesn't want her to. Joy's friend Angelo comes by and they have a great time, even Reggie likes him. Clancy also makes an appereance but he seems to want to get together, but that's a different story with Joy as she wants to move on and still thinks Clancy is a bad husband. Sadly when Angelo and Joy start to get it on he leaves her because he doesn't want to get to close to the dead daughter, to bad it was never explained on why he didn't want to hook up with Joy.

The episode was great, I loved the flashbacks although George is a big pain in the ass this time.