Dead Set Forums

E4 (ended 2008)

Who survives?

Heather_H

[1]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 35
    The drama ends on Halloween, do you think any of them will survive?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

electricpeppers

[2]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 26
    That's a good question. In one random zombie film I watched (the name escapes me) everyone ended up dead... so I would hope this one ends a little more hopefully or perhaps ambiguously.

I think blondie is a goner, and that rude guy who looks like he's wearing pink. Here ends my speculation.

hobnob_brown

[3]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 6

I hope the main character survives, I really like her! Patrick should get bitten though, he deserves it!

P.S. How good is Davina's acting!?

heroesfan07

[4]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 21
    Davina isn't really acting shes playing herself then a dumb zombie not that hard to do!And I want Kelly,Veronica,that rude dude and Pipa.

Jeric-Ho

[5]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 34
    I think that only the main lead woman will survive!, but i missed tonights as i was working late so maybe she died tonight, maybe she didnt, i will have to catch up!

I am liking the show though, great for an E4 show, and the zombies look awesome, better than some of the newer Zombie movies in my opinion, although some of the acting is very poor.

evilm0nk3y

[6]Oct 31, 2008
    • level: 5

***SPOILER***

millahnna

[7]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 6

Evil Monkey, I quite agree with your thoughts on what the zombies, particularly in the closing shot, were representative of metaphorically. Very nicely put.

I wasn't expecting such a bleak ending but I sure did like it. I also liked how the intelligence factor on the characters seemed all swapped around after the zombies hit. Before the outbreak most of the Big Brother contestants seemed kind of idiotic but quite a few of them really kept their heads when everything hit the proverbial fan. Unfortunately it wasn't enough for them, but still a nice change from your average horror fare.

HeartLovely

[8]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 7
    I loved the final episode but was totally shocked at the ending. My friends and I all had a Halloween get-together to watch all the previous episodes then the last one and we all said 'Awww!' when Kelly was shown as a zombie. She was our favorite. ):

Still, it was a great series. I'm not usually a big zombie thriller fan but Dead Set was awesome! We need more shows like that fron e4. Anyone else getting the DVD?

36th_Phantom

[9]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 9
    im getting the DVD Heartlovely. this was an amazing show, and the end was sad, but if these events ever happend then they would most likely be true!

goldun

[10]Dec 1, 2008
    • level: 3
    HeartLovely wrote:
    I loved the final episode but was totally shocked at the ending. My friends and I all had a Halloween get-together to watch all the previous episodes then the last one and we all said 'Awww!' when Kelly was shown as a zombie. She was our favorite. ):

Still, it was a great series. I'm not usually a big zombie thriller fan but Dead Set was awesome! We need more shows like that fron e4. Anyone else getting the DVD?

I was dissappointed with the end casue i liked Kelly as a character but i did like the deeper meaning of it all.

I got the Dvd you have to watch the deleted scenes there really good.

Ed-Ventures

[11]Sep 6, 2011
    • level: 20

The ending was really good and it was a good story how everyone was killed i've watched all the episodes twice but won't buy the dvd