TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Deadliest Catch Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on Discovery ChannelIn Season

Deadliest Catch Season 4 Episodes 1 + 2

sfaberge

[21]May 19, 2008
    • level: 21
    So, can you just dump a truck back in to the ocean? I'm pretty sure they cut the ropes. Oh Phil you're littering! It's true, it was a great prank. I really want to see what the retaliation is going to be.

I'm sure the tension in NW is just an editing thing. I find it hard to believe that they are teasing him more than they did last season and considering it was just the first day I doubt he would take it badly so quickly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

starwolf99

[22]May 23, 2008
    • level: 12
    sfaberge wrote:
    So, can you just dump a truck back in to the ocean? I'm pretty sure they cut the ropes. Oh Phil you're littering! It's true, it was a great prank. I really want to see what the retaliation is going to be.

I'm sure the tension in NW is just an editing thing. I find it hard to believe that they are teasing him more than they did last season and considering it was just the first day I doubt he would take it badly so quickly.

Considering the bad luck that the Cornelia Marie is having this season, it does not appear that Phil is in the mood for retaliation.
    Speaking of tension on the NW, the previews looked like it was Edgar getting hit by a swinging hook.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.