Deadliest Catch Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on Discovery ChannelIn Season

To any viewer that is outside of the US...

Minarvia

[1]Jun 11, 2008
    • level: 39
    To any viewer that is outside of the US and you have information about any of the episodes that is different from the US versions, please feel free to sumbit it. This includes extra scenes that didn't air in the US, goofs that appeared in the US versions, but were corrected in the oversea versions, and etc. I would like to put this in the guide, because I feel that it is important to know also it would make this guide more international as well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sfaberge

[2]Jun 11, 2008
    • level: 21
    Minarvia wrote:
    To any viewer that is outside of the US and you have information about any of the episodes that is different from the US versions, please feel free to sumbit it. This includes extra scenes that didn't air in the US, goofs that appeared in the US versions, but were corrected in the oversea versions, and etc. I would like to put this in the guide, because I feel that it is important to know also it would make this guide more international as well.

I'm from the UK but I don't know what's in the US version so it's really hard to compare. I'm guessing it would be the same for other countries too.

Minarvia

[3]Jun 11, 2008
    What about that boat that was thought in pulling Keith's gear from the 2nd episode, here in the US the repeats of that episode, the boat has been blured out, but in the first run of the episode it wasn't. I am wondering was that blured out or not. Also what about Sig speaking Norwegain, I am wondering will that be cut from countries of Noway, Sweeden, Demark, and Iceland, snice the viewers in that country will know what he was talking about, but other countries' viewers won't know what he was talking about.

sfaberge

[4]Jun 13, 2008
    Yes the boat was blurred out here as well. I think that all episodes in future after the first will have it blurred out. Possibly the boat raised an issue after they saw themselves on screen.

What episode was Sig speaking Norwegian in? I haven't seen it yet but we are only on Racing the Clock.

Minarvia

[5]Jun 14, 2008
    I think it was the 2nd episode "Striking Out" and it was talking over the radio.

sfaberge

[6]Jun 16, 2008
    I don't remember it so I guess not. What did they say? Was it subtitled?

Minarvia

[7]Jun 16, 2008
    sfaberge wrote:
    I don't remember it so I guess not. What did they say? Was it subtitled?

No it wasn't and so it might me wonder he spoke in it so that none of the flim crew knew what the heck he was talking about.