Deadliest Warrior Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on Spike TVIn Season

Deadliest Warrior - The Movie

Deadliest Warrior Movie -- A good idea?

Hoeech

[1]Sep 21, 2010
    • level: 66

On September 16 2010, Paramount Pictures announced that a deal has been signedwith Shawn Levy and 21 Laps Entertainment to do a big-screen adaptation of Deadliest Warrior. While I'm very interested in the idea, I'm really curious how the *bleep* they plan to make a feature length film out of this format.

Edited on 09/21/2010 12:32am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Alex-R

[2]Sep 23, 2010
    • level: 3
    Hoeech wrote:

On September 16 2010, Paramount Pictures announced that a deal has been signedwith Shawn Levy and 21 Laps Entertainment to do a big-screen adaptation of Deadliest Warrior. While I'm very interested in the idea, I'm really curious how the *bleep* they plan to make a feature length film out of this format.

I have no idea what kind of movie it's gonna be, but if it's as entertaining as the show, I know I'm going to see it.

Sheryl_F

[3]Sep 23, 2010
    • level: 2
    Alex-R wrote:
    Hoeech wrote:

I have no idea what kind of movie it's gonna be, but if it's as entertaining as the show, I know I'm going to see it.

I hope you're right. A movie based on this show will seem as odd as one based on "24" (a.k.a. "2.3 including credits")

windseeker15

[4]Oct 18, 2010
    • level: 9

I'm very curious what the plot would be - do they travel through time pitting warriors from different eras and cultures against each other? Hope not...

Best of luck to the writers...

Edited on 10/18/2010 10:54am