Deadliest Warrior Forums

Spike TV (ended 2011)

William Wallace vs Shaka Zulu

Who is Deadliest ?

JuggsGotYa

[1]May 22, 2009
    • level: 7
    The hero of Scottland vs leader of the African rebellion who is deadliest ?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Hoeech

[2]May 22, 2009
    • level: 66
    I'm not sure how they will determine this one since they're going after specific individuals rather than cultural archetypes. Both men were leaders of vast armies, but how will they determine how well (or badly) each man fought? Will they base the results on their effectiveness as leaders of men in battle or as hand-to-hand combattants? Napoleon was a brilliant and gifted general, but I could kick his ass harshly in a one-on-one fight.

Tony455

[3]May 26, 2009
    • level: 1
    I am going with William Wallace. If Shaka Zulu uses a spear and misses then it is over. I am thinking William Wallace will use a battle axe.

Hoeech

[4]May 26, 2009
    • level: 66
    Tony455 wrote:
    I am going with William Wallace. If Shaka Zulu uses a spear and misses then it is over. I am thinking William Wallace will use a battle axe.

He may use a spear, but a spear is rarely thrown (despite what you see in the movies). If all you've got is a single weapon in your hand, it would be pretty suicidal to throw it.

dojodan444

[5]Jun 3, 2009
    • level: 10
    I watched all of the Deadliest Warrior shows and this is the only one I didn't enjoy. Come on! William Wallace & Shaka Zulu?! I know there has to be a stinker in every season, but I can think of many other more desirable episodes. But at least they didn't go with another Japanese example - Ninjas, Samurais, and Yakuza - Japanese overkill for sure!