Deadwood Forums

HBO (ended 2006)

Does it have a good series ending?

Loganace

[1]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 9
    I mean does it leave alot of things hanging? or does it wrap up everything nicely?

I am planning on watching the show, but I have to know will the series finale be dissapointing?
    Edited on 07/31/2009 10:07am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JonStryker

[2]Oct 16, 2009
    • level: 12
    it leaves pretty much everything hanging. no nice wrap-up here.

canuck94

[3]Oct 25, 2009
    • level: 2
    Deadwood Season 1 is my single favorite season of any TV series ever. Let me repleat that: best season of anything ever. Unfortunaltely, the season 3 finale was one of the worst let downs ever. In spite of that niggle I own the DVD and have watched the entire series multiple times (10x+ for season 1). The writing and the characters are absolutely unparalleled. Watch it, suffer through the final episode, and you'll be a happier person for the experience.

badbwoydes

[5]Mar 23, 2010
    • level: 3
    The Series Finale will only be disappointing to you, if you watched all the previous episodes before it, then somehow, decided to think that the obvious would take place. It isn't a let down, the finale just takes the route other action shows would neglect, for the sake of keeping simple minded viewers by use of a ton of killing instead of a clever story. Might have been to vague to make any sense, just trying to avoid spoilers.

~Des