Deadwood Forums

HBO (ended 2006)

I am loving the Life/Deadwood connection

anorthview

[1]Oct 21, 2007
    • level: 13
    Is it just me or does anybody else see it?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

malcovio

[2]Oct 22, 2007
    • level: 11
    Brent Sexton, Robin Weigert and a guest appearance by William Sanderson. Yeah, I see it. It makes me sad though that these incredible actors are reduced to a show like Life after something as amazing as Deadwood.

anorthview

[3]Oct 23, 2007
    Deadwood is in negotiations for the movie as off this summer, so exciting times. However it is nice to see the "group" comming together everynow and again.
    Edited on 10/22/2007 11:41pm

primetime73

[4]Nov 16, 2007
    • level: 4
    I haven't watched Life since the first espisode but have noticed a lot Deadwood actors on CSI and Lost. At least 4 or 5 of the Deadwood cast have appeared on CSI in the last year. Anyone know of the connection between these shows? Is it just good actors getting roles on a major TV shows?

anorthview

[5]Feb 13, 2008
    primetime73 wrote:
    I haven't watched Life since the first espisode but have noticed a lot Deadwood actors on CSI and Lost. At least 4 or 5 of the Deadwood cast have appeared on CSI in the last year. Anyone know of the connection between these shows? Is it just good actors getting roles on a major TV shows?

If I were gifted enough to get a tv show, and if a show as amazing and ground breaking as Deadwood stopped, not b/c it was bad, but b/c the executive producer wanted something else, best believe I would raid that staff quicker than a lightning strike. Can't blame anyone, Deadwood was so great, is so great, should still be on tv and winning awards for the next 8 yrs easy!