Deal or No Deal

Episode 302

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 19, 2007 on NBC

• Deal Or No Deal

The second of the nfl specails features a colts fan who brought his wife with him as well as some friends. he bicks case 18 and begins the game and doesn't take the first deal and then turns down the nfl package deal. he later takes a deal for $190,000 or something like that so they show the next offer which was 324,000 and the next which was a whopping $520000. we then learn that his case contained the million dollar case. too bad. this episode also featured the one million dollar case which could be won by a lucky viewer.
  • NFL meets DOND...

The set had a NFL feel, with the logo on the floor and cheerleaders on hand. Eight football players joined the models onstage, who wore football jerseys instead of dresses.
    George Barnes had a pretty good game. With eight cases left, George had three high cases remaining, include the million. With five cases left, he still had the top two amounts in play. George turns down the $237K bank offer, but opened the 750K case next. $10K was the next highest case remaining, so George took the $189K bank offer with four cases left. Turns out George had the million in his case.
  • This is a very special episode because of the Lucky Case game thats worth One Million dollars that is up for grabs.

I'm looking forward to this episode and I herd that this episode has a bunch of surprises in it so I'm looking forward to that. Now the Lucky Case game now this is the biggest jackpot in the history of Deal Or No Deal 1 Million dollars. So enough about that this episode is going to be an exciting night. I hope somebody wins the Million on the Deal Or No Deal stage because no one has ever won the Million on Deal Or No Deal but it would be cool if someone did. So without further ado I rate this episode five stars.
GSN