TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Deal or No Deal Forums

NBC (ended 2009)

The simple and best way to play DOND, period!!!

Like this way to play?

TelFan7

[1]Nov 28, 2006
    • level: 6

If you're ever on this show this is the simple way of how you should play that will at least guarantee you leave with not less than 10K!!

If there are two or more cases 100K or above than "NO DEAL"!!

If there is only one case 100K or above than "NO DEAL" if there are cases in the 10K -75K range, unless the "Deal" is above 75K!!

And "DEAL" if there's only one at 100K or above, and the rest are below 10K!!

See how simple and easy this is?

Edited on 11/28/2006 9:46pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jybt

[2]Aug 14, 2008
    • level: 3
    Wrong. So you're telling me you would take ANYTHING as long as there is no safety net? Do you realize how cheap I can buy your case for?

Antique22

[3]Jan 29, 2011
    • level: 11

If I was a contestant playing Deal Or No Deal I would probably have the glory and faith to go all the way to the last case but I would probably decide to take the deal no matter if I lost the million or not. Today I played Deal Or No Deal on my Nintendo DS and inspired by Deal Or No Deal contestant Vinny LaSalvia I tried his playing strategy by picking the same case he chose Case #9 and imagine my shock when I picked the exact same cases Vinny chose in that episode I got the exact same bank offer he got in the show and when I got to Round 2 I followed the exact same case order Vinny chose in Round 2 of that Deal Or No Deal episode and I did pretty well and I was proud of myself. If you want to know the simple and best way to play Deal Or No Deal wonderfully ALWAYS try to play along with a Deal Or No Deal episode to help guide you through the rules a bit better and that I highly recommend for you to do,

Tiki

ChipsTheButler

[4]Mar 16, 2011
    • level: 9
    My tip? Be lucky.