Deal or No Deal Forums

NBC (ended 2009)

Why did April Scott and Nancy get replaced on Deal Or No Deal?

Antique22

[1]Apr 16, 2011
    • level: 11

I was watching a Deal Or No Deal rerun today on GSN and I noticed that April Scott no longer held #14 and also Nancy was no longer briefcase model #24 and replaced by a understudy named Jacklyn and I would like to know why Deal Or No Deal did this. I did hear that April Scott was let go after refusing to sign a contract by NBC and then replaced by Pilar Lastra after April got fired from Deal Or No Deal. And why was Nancy replaced after appearing in Deal Or No Deal season 2. Were the producers looking for new models to be #24 at the time? I am curious to know,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ChipsTheButler

[2]May 21, 2011
    • level: 9
    You can tell them apart?

ps: the Australian version, the one I watch, have them all look the same with the wigs and going for the same 'look' for each girl. I'm assuming it's the same in the other versions.

etching

[3]May 21, 2011
    • level: 22
    ChipsTheButler wrote:
    You can tell them apart?

ps: the Australian version, the one I watch, have them all look the same with the wigs and going for the same 'look' for each girl. I'm assuming it's the same in the other versions.

Except for an occasional special-themed episode, the US version just had them in the usual matching dress and high heels with no wigs so you can tell them apart (and besides, Howie announces their name anyway)...