Dear Boys

Animax Entertainment (ended 2003)

asian_lamia

Dear Boys Fan Reviews (3)

7.9
  • If you just love cool basketball moves, and you just enjoy watching good looking guyz doing what they do best, and can't resist awesome theme music... Then this show is just PERFECT!!!

One word describes all - AMAZING!!! In this anime series, we not only got the chance to learn the importance and see some wonderful performance of team work, but also witness some unbelievable and awesome basketball moves, courtesy of Tendoji High's star player, also known as the young man that won them the National Championship - Kazuhiko Aikawa.

Nothing less of fantastic, Dear Boys is a genuis work of art. Well, if you can call it that. If you are anything like me, which is a craze anime fan, then like me, you would be glued to your sit in amazement at this well drawn as well as cleverly plotted series. Every episode brings something new and exciting to viewers of all ages. With Aikawa's cheerful personality, contrasting with Takumi's serious leadership skills, one can expect nothing less than the best from our "dear boys".