Deception

NBC (ended 2013)

Deception Fan Reviews (31)

6.3
  • Got me hooked from beginning to end

The premise of this show may be familiar but it is really very entertaining and, I dare say, addictive. Kudos to the writers for weaving a web of intrigue that leaves you craving for more. The show answers many questions raised satisfyingly quickly so you are not left feeling frustrated. The actors are also extremely good in their roles. It is such a shame that we will not be seeing more of this show but I, for one, am thankful for the many hours of great entertainment this show has provided. Good job to everyone involved!!
  • Megaan BAD !!

megan good is just BAAAAAAAD she maybe the worst lead actress in a show eveeeer !! i even stopped watching the show before knowing about its cancellation because of her bad acting in it !

other cast members where great actually im sad for them.
  • Deception

Deception is a great show, which you just want to see more and more because its a great story and it has great actors .

Please renew. I do not understand why they always want to cancel the best shows?
  • Extraordinary Series

Great show, outstanding acting

RENEW, please!
  • Renew Renew!!

This is a great show, frow which you just want to see more and more because its a great story and it has great actors its just perfect.

Please renew. I dont understand why they always want to cancel the best shows?
  • please give the viewers a chance to see the show

Honestly this is a great show I love the story lines . Usually their is shows that don't get my attention but this one is really good the actors are awesome please don't remove the show I was disappointed when the gates was removed the secret circle I mean it's not fair give the viewers a chance to see how the show goes. Trust me you won't regret ty to be honestly I became a member to show my opinion pleaseeeeeee don't remove renew ty
  • Oke! Do I have to get on my Knee??

Is this it?

An abrupt ending?

only 11 episode, great show, great storyline,good actors, so what is happening?

is this the end!!??
  • Deceptionfanatic

Did season 1 end with ep. 11 I'll start withe the hillbilly?

Please someone tell me when the next season or episode is coming on... thanks!
  • Deception

An excellent show. it keeps me engaged please renew.
  • Deception

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW AND THE ACTORS ARE AMAZING. PLEASE RENEW BECAUSE I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THE 2 SEASON!
  • renew

excellent show with excellent actors I enjoyed this season very much. Give it a chance and please provide us a second season to see where it goes from here. Please renew.
  • Please renew this show

I can't wait to watch this show every week. The twists are amazing
  • season 2

love this a season 2 will be nice...
  • Great!

It keeps me engaged. I find nothing predictable about it and I'm on the edge of my seat all the time. However, I haven't watched any of these other shows people are talking about. I am also feeling that the story will actually end in a few epies - kind of like a mini-drama in 12 (11?) parts - and i don't happen to think this is bad... I just don't see how they can extend the storyline for another year.
  • Pretty Little Liars meets Dirty Sexy Money..

Who wouldn't love this show? What I don't understand is how the following is already RENEWED, that pathetic contrite totally clicheed show where predictably all the bad guys win ALL the time, no twists, just bad guys winning, just as bad a procedural with no twists. But this show is full of lovely, juicy twists. and the people here can actually act, so why isn't it renewed already?
  • Give it a chance

I think everyone needs to gives the show a chance to blossom. It has potential, just let it gain some footing first.
  • LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!

I ABSOULATELY LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I LOVE THE CHARACTERS AND THE STORY LINE!!! I KNOW ONLY A FEW MORE EPISODE'S LEFT AND THEN WILL BE ON PINS AND NEEDLES TIL IT AIRS BACK ON. AND I HOPE IT DOES COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Grew on me

I have to say this show kind of grew on me. I thought it was another Revenge, but unlike Revenge I found myself watching each eppy. Sure the acting is lackluster at times, but I enjoy the potential relationships and really would like to know who murdered Vivian. As a matter of fact, kind of wish Vivian was still alive because she seems interesting.

I love this show!

It has romance, angst, secrets, rich people... Whats not to love?
  • Cheap Revenge knockoff

Somehow manages to be boring, predictable, unoriginal and non-compelling all at once. I don't see the writers stretching this mess further than a season, if it even makes it that far.
  • Deception

Watchable for killing time and have nothing to watch instead...
  • Shut Up!

Please do not ever again use a narrator while showing the show. Really ruined my enjoyment during the Feb 11, 2013 episode. It was pretty awful.

Has anyone seen "Video Girl" with Meagan Good? No, then you might as well watch this show to realize she aint no good.
  • Loving Deception

I am Loving this show was hooked from the first Episode I sure hope this series has a long run,
  • 'Deception' leaving me a bit cold

5.5
    I felt lukewarm after the pilot. I was anxious to see Meagan Good in an NBC series, and I keep coming back in hopes the show gets better. But the characters do come across a bit dull, predictable, and I'm not feeling the chemistry between Meagan and any of her male leads at all. Whenever I think of seriously compelling family dramas with superbly strong leads, submerged in the nasty underbelly of the upper echelon of society I think of a Korean drama called "Bad Guy". After watching Kim Hye-ok's performance as the rich, b*tchy mother I keep comparing female mother leads like that of Katherine La Nasa and the mothe in "Revenge" to her and they just don't compare. Show is falling a bit flat for me, disappointingly so because I love some of these actors.
  • It won't last long

2.5
    I loved Dirty Sexy Money, and I guess they are trying to make something similar. A story about a rich family, where everyone has got something to hide, but this show is just dull, boring and predictable with a very weak storyline. I were expecting a lot more with a cast like that.
  • This is a BIG

3.5
    I dvr'd the pilot and didn't even make through the first 20min. The characters are dull, pasty and dry. If the pilot of a show ends up being something in background while you do laundry, it's not a good sign.
  • dirty sexy money????

this just reminds me of a darker version of dirty sexy money. The characters appear to be fairly interesting, if you like brooding spoilt rich kids who all have something to hide! worth a glance but doubt it will last long, far better have been cancelled for far less!
  • Looking forward

this first episode got me hook, with all the mysteries, whodunit kinda takes me back to Twin Peaks experience wait to see the next episodes,,,looking forward to a great series...
< 1 2