A Defiance Community
Thursday 8:00 PM on Syfy (Returning June 19, 2014)
staff
to amsterdam!
Apr 09, 2014
News Briefs: The CW Orders the Web Comedy Backpackers to Series
Plus: Bravo orders a ton of shows, Shirley MacLaine finds a new life on Glee, and Doctor Who welcomes a Brit fave.
staff
wipeout
Mar 28, 2014
News Briefs: Hawaii Five-0's Michelle Borth Is Leaving After This Season
Plus: Television Without Pity shuts down, LeBron's B-ball series finds its starters, and Defiance gets a Season 2 premiere date.
Story
Mar 11, 2014
Thinking of giving this show a shot...
I haven't watched Defiance but knowing Rockne O'Bannon developed and wrote much of the series makes me at least want to try. I loved Farscape and Alien Nation.

But what's the best jump-on episode?

For Farscape it's "Back and Back and Back to the Future" (S1 Ep5).
staff
phew.
Sep 06, 2013
News Briefs: It's a Good Thing These 12 Breaking Bad Storylines Were Rejected
Plus: It's Always Sunny got off to a bright start on FXX, Defiance adds two to its cast, and a date for the next great HBO series.
staff
INTO THE abysses
Jul 09, 2013
Defiance Season 1 Finale Review: A New Order
Irisa's destiny came a-callin' in "Everything Is Broken," while the mayoral election results gave the ERep space to make itself at home.
staff
i love it when tendrils come together
Jul 02, 2013
Defiance "Past Is Prologue" Review: All the Pieces in Place
I'd been looking forward to this election episode, and I was pretty happy with how all the various schemes played out.
staff
who saw that coming?
Jun 25, 2013
Defiance "The Bride Wore Black" Review: The Past Reaches Out
This week, a skeleton in the walls of the NeedWant illuminated the past of some of Defiance's key characters.
staff
THE ALIENS everywhere EDITION
Jun 20, 2013
This vs. That: Falling Skies or Defiance?
Welcome to the latest round of TV.com's "This vs. That," where we pit two things against one another and you vote on which one should win... in whatever context you choose.
staff
opportunity knocks
Jun 18, 2013
Defiance "If I Ever Leave This World Alive" Review: Boring Sickness
A plague struck Defiance this week, but the show ignored anything really interesting in order to set up a plot point for the final run of episodes.
staff
The best episode yet?
Jun 11, 2013
Defiance "I Just Wasn't Made for These Times" Review: The Yesterday Man
An long-lost astronaut from 2013 arrived in Defiance, setting into motion one of the show's stronger episodes thus far.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 12 Season 1
Everything is Broken
Aired
Episode 11 Season 1
Past is Prologue
Aired
Episode 10 Season 1
The Bride Wore Black
Aired
Aired
Aired
Joshua Nolan
Amanda Rosewater
Irisa Nyira
Datak Tarr
Stahma Tarr
Defiance is a drama from the creative minds behind Battlestar Galactica. Wandering through a terramorphed landscape, the mysterious Nolan decides to put down roots in a border town where aliens and humans struggle to maintain the peace in a hostile world.