Defiance Forums

Thursday 8:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

I'm noticing a love triangle...

jiko25

[1]May 7, 2013
    • level: 2

Has anybody else notice that there seems to be something going on between the Rosewater sistersand Nolan? Kenya doesn't want Nolan to pay and Amanda reacts a certain way with Nolan. The floor is open for discussion.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dec1964

[2]May 14, 2013
    • level: 34

Possible threesome, but that would be obscene. lol

CappinHoff

[3]May 20, 2013
    • level: 5
    Yeah I've noticed that as well. Seems like a bit of jealousy as well.

Dec1964

[4]May 21, 2013
    • level: 34

After tonights episode, doesn't look like its going to happen.

scorpius5366

[5]Jul 19, 2014
    • level: 1
    Been watching since show started and have noticed that it is more about sex,drugs and politics and less about science fiction.
    Also these aliens are either bisexual or just plain gay.
    You can't watch an episode with out having some kind of sex scene in it. Is this what the producers think aliens do?
    They're no different than humans and then you have the white hairs, the red hairs the bald ones which are probably a-sexual no gender also you have the not so original apes as security. there's probably more but who cares
    All in all the show is nothing more than a bunch of drug addicts,sexual degenerates and drug dealers
    The show for me has been ruined, the plot lines are so predictable and far from unique.
    Shows like STAR TREK, STARGATE, BABYLON 5 were true scifi shows and should come back.
    I don't think this show will ever deviate from it's original course and focus more on the love triangles, drug dealers and less
    on the science part. why not have some back stories on how and why they got to earth and focus more on the aliens true plan for earth and stop all the fracken sex

danielcureton

[6]Jul 28, 2014
    • level: 1
    scorpius5366 wrote:
    Been watching since show started and have noticed that it is more about sex,drugs and politics and less about science fiction.
    Also these aliens are either bisexual or just plain gay.
    You can't watch an episode with out having some kind of sex scene in it. Is this what the producers think aliens do?
    They're no different than humans and then you have the white hairs, the red hairs the bald ones which are probably a-sexual no gender also you have the not so original apes as security. there's probably more but who cares
    All in all the show is nothing more than a bunch of drug addicts,sexual degenerates and drug dealers
    The show for me has been ruined, the plot lines are so predictable and far from unique.
    Shows like STAR TREK, STARGATE, BABYLON 5 were true scifi shows and should come back.
    I don't think this show will ever deviate from it's original course and focus more on the love triangles, drug dealers and less
    on the science part. why not have some back stories on how and why they got to earth and focus more on the aliens true plan for earth and stop all the fracken sex

Yeah they had all that in those shows as well.

Anyways, it's too bad the one sister was taken. I think now there is an interesting triangle developing between Irisa, Tommy, and Jessica. He chooses to stay with Irisia to help as a friend instead of leaving, which pisses Jessica off and breaks it off. So now what will he do??