Degrassi High Forums

CBC (ended 1992)

DH DVD box sets rumored to release Spring/Summer 2006...

washingbasket

[21]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 8
    bree-ross wrote:

washingbasket wrote:
    Most Borders stores have most seasons, or you can order them, I got season one from sanity from order then the rest up to DH1 from borders.

hmm...is Most Borders an Eastern States (Sydney, Queensland, etc) thing coz ive never heard of it (i live in WA)! and ive looked in various Sanity stores but cant find it! is there like a site i could buy it from like Amazon.com, eBay or something?? 

It's Melbourne for me, but it has been released. So go to your nearest Borders and they will order it in for you, but it might be an extra 3 or 4 dollars.

Sanity does ordering as well. but they take ages, i ordered my first DJH dvds from their and what was supposed to take 4 weeks took about 5 months.......
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

robinepowell

[22]Mar 31, 2007
    • level: 63

Now it looks like Season 1 won't be out until the fall now.

:
    We've added a news item for "Degrassi Junior High" to the site. Here it is:

Is Degrassi High ever coming out? - 7:08 AM 3/31/2007 WGBH has delayed the set AGAIN. This is getting annoying. www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7105

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "Degrassi Junior High" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information".
    TVShowsOnDVD.com - www.TVShowsOnDVD.com 

Edited on 03/31/2007 11:59am

robinepowell

[23]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 63
    Reminder that Seasons 1 & 2 sold in a set together will be out on DVD next Tuesday.

ArrowLegend

[24]Oct 10, 2007
    • level: 32
    I picked up a copy today. Fantastic!

Stig14

[25]Oct 15, 2007
    • level: 56
    Yes, it's out, one box set for both seasons, and I've seen it in stores priced at the 45 - 50 dollar range. Shop around, cause some places have it priced higher! One place I went was sold out and they had it listed at 60 dollars! Yikes!

Edit to add in...
    I've just watched the ending of 'A New Start, Pt. 2' and while they cut it off a little early, it's not cut off as much as the note for the episode indicates it is when shown on tv. The note for the episode says the US television version ends just after Heather asks, "Are you sure?"; on the dvd, it continues on with Erica's answer and Heather saying that she disagrees but won't let Erica do it alone, then ends just after Heather says, "Let's go."

The Canadian version continues with them going up the steps of the clinic, and Heather actually ~pulling~ Erica up the steps. Too bad they cut that out of the dvd version.
    Edited on 10/15/2007 9:32pm