Degrassi High

It Creeps!

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Feb 06, 1990 on CBC

• Lucy writes a feminist horror movie and Mr Walfish gives her permission to film it. She gets Simon, Joey, Snake, Wheels and Caitlin to star, and Alexa and Heather help out. Shane shows up and talks to Spike.

The idea of a feminist horror movie is kinda funny. I get how Joey kept thinking it was "so fake", and it's also funny how Lucy kept saying they "owe" him after the video she shot for them, that she kept changing, because it was sexist, and this is the other end of the spectrum. And that she already snagged Caitlin when Alexa was making herself available? Well, I guess Caitlin was better suited to the character than Alexa; I don't know that anyone wants to kill their boyfriend; even if they're just acting. And then they all laugh at themselves? I think most actors do such. It was good, though, to show Wheels actually being scared. And good to bring Shane back. Shane acted like Spike was still his girlfriend, but he never asked about Emma. It just goes to show that drug use does bring about permanent damage.