Degrassi: The Next Generation

Bark At The Moon

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 23, 2004 on Much Music

7.9
  • Manny plans the dance.

"Bark at the Moon" is a pretty good Degrassi episode. I love the continuation with Manny still a little upset about getting an abortion. In this episode she's putting on a dance and they're trying something new where you have to go with the person you're matched up with. I love how Manny tries to set herself up with Chester for the school dance. Anyways, I actually liked Manny and Spinner as a couple. I half-liked the subplot. I don't like Paige and Mr. O as a couple, but I love how Manny caught them kissing. I am so happy that Mr. Raditch leaves Degrassi in this episode. I give this episode a 7/10.
  • This episode is about Manny scared of getting into a relationship after her abortion. Meanwhile, Paige won't give up on her crush on Mr.O

1.1
    I absolutely, postively hated this episode because of the whole Manny/Spinner hookup. They would have to be the WORST hookup in Degrassi history. I have and will never want them to hookup again. Manny is my favorite character but this would have to be mistake #2. How could she ever be with Spinner? Anyway, I actually liked Paige and Mr. O hooking up because they looked rather cute and cozy together. Mr. O may have been way too old for Paige but they were compatible. More compatible than Manny and Spinner I might add.
  • This episode is about Manny scared of hooking up with Spinner in fear of getting hurt. Meanwhile, Paige deals with her crush on Matt and it seems he likes her too.

1.5
    I absolutely hate this episode and the only reason I'm giving it that much credit because I liked the whole Paige/Matt pairing. The whole Manny/Spinner is terrible. Spinner and Manny! Give me a break. I mean Manny shouldn't have to worry about getting hurt. She was gonna get hurt regardless I mean Spinner cheated on Paige.

Cassie Steele usually does a good job but not not on this episode. She is a great actress and the only thing keeping me from givin it a 0 is the fact she ends up with Craig. Marco should have promoted Paige and Matt instead of Manny and Spinner. He should have just left them alone.

Lauren Collins did a great job on this episode and the chemistry between her and the Matt character. The chemistry was phenomal and awesome. But again Marco was rooting for the wrong team. But that's what made me dislike him for a little bit.

Overall this episode could have been better. This is the first episode where Linda Schuyler and the rest of the writers slipped up.
  • It was iight...

7.7
    As Spinner and Manny start their relationship, Manny has a hard time forgetting about last year's drama dealing with Craig. She has no clue if Spinner will try to play her like Craig did, so she meets a new student at Degrassi called Chester. Chester really sweeps Manny off her feet until she realizes Spinner is the one for her. Paige wants Matt to be with her, but since he's a teacher he's finding it diffcult to resist Paige. After denying his feelings he puts the ultimate liplock on Paige and tells her they must meet off school grounds because it's too risky.
  • I just hate Manny

Manny's whole part in this episode is stupid. I can't stand her and I don't really care about her feelings or what she is going through. I hate her and it doesn't really matter if she is scared of a relationship or whatever. As for Paige and Mr. O., I am so happy they finally kissed and I think they have such chemistry. I love them two together and I don't care that he is her superior!
  • i really liked this epesode.

part 1
    manny, chester, spinner
    undecided

i am glad manny decided to go out with spinner not chester. they are a perfect couple. the dance was great. i am glad marco finnally stod up to manny. i love ms. h. she is way better than radich, i mean radich. chester and darcy are cute together. she looked kids of mean but i love her so much. i love the ending scene when manny maid spin promise. she was so meaningfull and spinner is just like o.k. craige is auful. finally he apolagized. he is such a jerk. manny when through a lot. the dance was really funny. manny got paired with danny. she used to babysit him.

part 2
    paige, mr. o
    teacher studend affair

they are perfect for eachother. it was funny when manny saw. they have a good agreement. for the first time since the raping i have liked paige. she had a really good point and she foght for it. that is so emma (pre secrets)with a paige twist. i like mr.o (before the 5th season) i like there convesation outside the door. i like it when mr. simpson said it's not the same without you and hazel talking. that was a funny comment.

this was a really great epesode. i love both parts. it still seems surprizing everytime i watch it. it takes a really epesode for it to still seem surprizing and interesting after 10 times or more. everyone should deffenatly watch this over and over again. i love this epesode.
  • Manny seems to be scared of going into a relationship since her abortion.

In Bark At The Moon, Manny and Spin seem to be having what she calls "fun." But Spinner seems to think of it mroe than that and ask her to be his girlfriend, which leaves Manny speechless. The next day she sees Craig and he teels her he's been thinking a lot and nad conclude's she has been the biggest mistake in his life and that if he could go back in time and stop the night they had sex he would. But Manny seems to take that very offensively and just leaves. I really wish that in that scene they would've mentioned her pregnancy since it would've made a better sense on what he was talking about.

So a new kid comes and his anme is Chester and it seems he has his eye on Manny and she kind of likes him back. And it looks like Manny can't decide whether to chose him or Spin. I didn't see how she could've even had doubts about anything I mean i'm a guy but I can tell Chester isn't the sharpest tool in the shed I mean why would Manny go for him? Anyway Manny gets mad after Spin can't make it to the dance and she just runs off and decides to go to the dance anyway and wants to change her dance date so she can go with Chester. I thoguht Spinner should've jsut said yes to going to the dance and asked for a day off, it would have solved a lot of things. So Manny gets there and she sees Chester with Darcy and Darcy jsut leaves leaving Manny and Chester. After a complicated situation with Spin, he leaves while she and Chester dance. Chester is embarrse don the way Manny dances so he goes to the hallway.

If I was Manny I would've slapped Chester, if he likes her so much why would he leave her at the dance floor like that, he was a jerk. So Manny blows Chester off and he gets mad when he really had no right to. She sees Spin and she tells him she doesn't want to be hurt again like Craig hurt her. He says yes and they kiss. I really liked this episode and found it quite good as an Accidents Will Happen follow up.
  • It was aite.

7.1
    In this episode Manny goes after the new kid at degrassi and paige goes after a teachers assigntent. I didnt really like this episode too much. It was Ok. Nothing really happned. Manny was actin weird as always. And Paige gets herself into more trouble trying to hook-up with a teacher. Nothing new.