Degrassi: The Next Generation

Come As You Are, Part Two

Aired Daily 9:00 PM Jul 17, 2012 on Much Music

• Drew's An Idiot

A-Plot (Drew): Felt bad for Katie, but I really want Drianca. Drew is the one making stupid mistakes, Katie shouldn't be trying to fight Bianca. Bianca didn't steal her man, Katie lost him to her . But did anyone think it was FREAKING WIN when Marisol said "The Liar, The *itch, and Her Slutty Wardrobe"? As in "The Lion, Witch, and The Wardrobe". I was LOL hard!

B-Plot (Eclare): Again, a bit boring and nothing new, but glad Eli was able to handle the date cancellation well. His bi-polar is getting better .

C-Plot (Maya): Glad Maya stood up for herself, but I wish it would have been against Dallas instead of Owen, but he's a crapper too. Epic burn in that scene . Glad the Tori-Maya relationship is strengthening. Tori treated her like crap last season.

Tidbits: Not liking those hockey players, they not only seem mean, but very dangerous. Glad there are no more uniforms, it gives the show more of a feel of the older seasons while still staying true to the new as well. While they no longer have their uniforms, I notice they still have to wear those I.D Neckless thingy-s. Still being on the safe side there, eh Simpson? .