Degrassi: The Next Generation

Dead & Gone, Part One

Aired Daily 9:00 PM Aug 31, 2011 on Much Music

• Drew thinks Bianca is up to something when he sees her with Vince. Glen and Helen have big news for Clare and Jake. Sav and Miss Oh schedules don't mix and Sav is worried that he may never have a chance with Miss Oh.

"Dead & Gone" Part 1 is an amazing Degrassi episode. I love how Drew is volunteering for grade 9 orientation day and he pairs up with Bianca because he thinks somethings up after watching her with Vince. I love how he steals her phone and thinks that Bianca is dating Vince. I love how Bianca told Drew that she's dating Vince to protect Drew or else Drew is going to get hurt. I love how she wants to protect Drew because Drew took the blame for Anson's death and that means she didn't have to go to juvie. I couldn't believe Drew went to meet Vince. It was scary when Drew got that phone call from Bianca and now it seems as if Drew is going to prom with Bianca. I can't wait for next episode to see what Vince is going to do. The Clare and Jake plot was intense. It was so intense how Glen and Helen announced that they are getting married and Jake pretends to be excited and Clare is just shocked, speechless, and angry. I love how she announces that she and Jake have been dating and she storms out of the room. I love how Sav and Anya visited Holly J. at the hospital and Holly J. already has her new kidney. I love how Sav and Miss Oh don't have any time to actually go on a date. I love how Mo convinces Sav to go after Miss Oh at the prom. I give this episode a 9/10.