Degrassi: The Next Generation

Don't Panic, Part One

Aired Daily 9:00 PM Aug 24, 2011 on Much Music

• Katie enters the school election against Marisol and Mo. Eli is diagnosed as Bipolar. Miss Oh and Sav get a little closer.

"Don't Panic" Part One is an excellent Degrassi episode. In this episode, Katie runs for school president. I love how Marisol has the biggest crush on Drew but Drew is interested in Katie. I love how Marisol enters the election because she thinks Katie betrayed her. I love how Marisol implies that Katie is manipulative b!tch and I love how Katie tells the whole school how she stole KC from Jenna and Jenna backed her up. I even loved Mo's speech. I love the end of this episode with Marisol apologizing to Katie and then telling Drew that Katie is bulimic. It makes perfect sense because she's a perfectionist. I was so right. Eli is bipolar. I love how that they gave his diagnosis in this episode. I love how Fiona accept his apology. It was kind of sad of Jake rejected his apology. I love how Eli witnesses Clare and Jake fighting and so his next project is to keep them together so Jake can accept his apology. I love how Miss wrote a song for Sav. I love how Miss Oh and Sav kissed. I can't wait to see what happens next with these characters. I give this episode a 9/10.