Degrassi: The Next Generation

Don't Panic, Part Two

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Aug 25, 2011 on Much Music

• Rumours are spreading around Degrassi about Katie. Rumours also being spread about Miss Oh and Sav. Eli continues to try and get apologies from everyone he has hurt.

"Don't Panic" Part 2 is an excellent Degrassi episode. In this episode, there are rumours that Katie is bulimic. I love how Katie goes on the radio show and she fails the Lying Detector test on that application. It was intense how she was eating those Cheesies and she goes to the bathroom and she's about to purge but she's starts crying. Marisol and Katie had the most intense friendship break-up in the bathroom. I love how Katie told Drew that she's bulimic and I love how she explained how it all started at soccer camp and her coach told her to lose weight. It was surprising and amazing how Marisol told everyone that she made up the rumour and that she's dropping out of the election. It's so awesome that Katie won the election. I'm so happy that Marisol and Katie are friends again. It''s so interesting how Drew doesn't like Marisol, so he won't be hanging out with Katie when she's hanging out with Marisol. I love how Eli tried to bond with Jake at the beginning of this episode. I love the Eli and Fiona friendship. I love how Fiona gives him joke advice to lock Jake and Clare in a room to talk things out. I love how he actually locks in Jake and Clare in the sweat lodge. I love how he explained to them that he's bipolar. I love how Clare and Jake worked everything out. It was so cute how they said "I Love You" to each other. By the end it looks like Jake accepted Eli's apology. In this episode, there are rumours about Sav and Miss Oh and Mr. Simpson calls them into his office. I am so glad that Sav said he made up the rumours to save Miss Oh's job. I love how Miss Oh wants to hook-up with him after graduation. I give this episode a 9.5/10.